ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

3 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Stan seems very triggered tonight.  Is he worried?  

There were a number of important happenings over the last couple of days. I'm simply responding to those items....Without bluster or lies, which can't be said for some others here.

2 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

There were a number of important happenings over the last couple of days. I'm simply responding to those items....Without bluster or lies, which can't be said for some others here.

ok

1 hour ago, stanpapi said:

I have never listened to OANN in my life. Not once.

Where do you get your news?

Just now, mtutiger said:

Where do you get your news?

Oh, I come here and believe absolutely everything you guys tell me. That's why I've been so right about everything for the last 2.5 years. 

Sorry, scratch that....reverse it.

24 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

speaking of laughter, I'll be prodding you for a laugh at a later time. 

Something tells me you won't be laughing.

Still waiting on Flynn to rescind, bud.

22 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Still waiting on Flynn to rescind, bud.

I am still waiting for Trump to subdue Kim.  

51 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Oh, I come here and believe absolutely everything you guys tell me. That's why I've been so right about everything for the last 2.5 years. 

Sorry, scratch that....reverse it.

Dude you were right twice.

Papi totally nailed it when he said Trump wasn't going to fire Sessions and it was all a smokescreen for when Sessions was going to flip the script on Democrats. 

11 hours ago, stanpapi said:

I have never listened to OANN in my life. Not once. 

Incidentally, if you want to talk about what we all believe, how about starting with the russia nonsense you guys all happily parroted for 2+ years. All of which was debunked. 

You need to switch your VPN to America to get it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, pfife said:

Dude you were right twice.

You mean, right like this guy was?

The people who brought you Chernobyl want to determine your politics

1 hour ago, ROMAD1 said:

CORRUPTION!!!

MALFEASANCE!!!

TRUMP & KUSHNER, sitting in a tree, LOCK THEM UP & THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!

On 5/22/2019 at 9:36 PM, stanpapi said:

Nancy and Chuck were offered a deal for the dreamers and passed. Trump got his funding anyway, opened the government and painted the dems as holding the government hostage by putting our safety at risk. 

Pretty much a clean sweep win there.

So... let me make certain I got this straight:

1) He was offered $25B for his wall, but he blew off the Dems because there were provisions to deal with the Dreamers, or DACA (forgot which...), so in the end, he got... nothing.

2) He demanded $6B+ in December but the Dems said no so he got... nothing.

3) He shut down government trying to strong arm Congress and in the end, after he was forced to end the shut down because it was a stupid idea, he got... nothing.

4) He created a "fake emergency" to try to illegally divert monies from other Budget areas for his wall. Those diversions (ALL of them) are currently in court. ALL of his diversions will be shot down based on the MORON-in-CHIEF opening his big bazoo: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/court-blocks-chunk-border-wall-164238787.html

"The judge dedicated pages of his ruling to quoting Trump talking about the need for a wall along the border long before Trump tried to shift the funds, which undermines Trump’s legal justification that hinges on the need for this funding being “unforeseen.” So, it was Trump’s constant drumbeat of yelling about the need for a wall during his campaign and the first two years of his administration rendered the transfer unconstitutional."

So, clean sweep.

Trump is a LOSER. He is getting NOTHING. And he could have had $25 billion... SAD!!!

• Thanks 1

It’s clear that anyone who continues to defend trump based on the record does so while knowing it’s a lie.  And they are OK with the lie and will continue to lie   It’s convenient, and is currently legitimized by the entire GOP party  

There are many people who support trump that don’t give two ****s about policy, they just like sticking it to the liberals, even though the policy laid down by trump hurts the people that vote for him.  Those people, for the most part, likely won’t understand policy even if they give it a genuine effort.  

20 hours ago, stanpapi said:

You mean, right like this guy was?

Another person underestimated Trump's depravity.   You should be much more concerned about the depravity than the people who were wrong about how depraved he was. 

Oh, and to answer your question, like you never do, no, I didn't mean that.

• Thanks 1

Eventually Putin will get a list of Judges and prosecutors for Trump trending.