thefunk

4.8.13 Michigan v. Louisville

Whatever, we win the half. And if you add on the where-was-it-goaltend and the garbage 3-point foul on Burke, we'd be up by 5. Hopefully Louisville just used up their one big run.

They are going to make runs. Just like us. We only need one more point than them.

Shame to see 12 go out the window in 1 minute.

Except for the officiating which I thought was brutal for both sides that was a helluva a first half of basketball. Hopefully the 2nd half will be just as exciting and we'll get a Michigan victory.

I don't think I remember Burke being in foul trouble all season. No harm with the way Spike played except that's a lot of minutes for him and there has to be some fatigue.

Really poorly called game. I expect a few bad calls but this has been horrible.

Except for the officiating which I thought was brutal for both sides that was a helluva a first half of basketball. Hopefully the 2nd half will be just as exciting and we'll get a Michigan victory.

yeah - I don't know why the refs are so reluctant to call a reach-in. The tied-balls they've called are ridiculous.

These announcers are way off. Spike was on fire, you don't take him out and Burke had 2 fouls. You cannot risk him getting a 3rd.

John Niyo ‏@JohnNiyo

At halftime, Jimmy King told me he'd only heard Chris Webber was in the arena. Still hadn't seen him or talked to him.

With Burke sitting for the majority of the first half and UM up by one at the half I consider that a win for Michigan.

Handcheck, no call, shooting foul, no call, handcheck, no call. Finally a call on the body-slam, although the announcers don't think so.