Sign in to follow this  
thefunk

3.23.13 Michigan v. VCU

I'm confident against anyone with Hardaway, Mitch and Robinson play like they are.

Didn't expect this result, really. Michigan is destroying VCU in the same vein as the beginning of the year.

Kansas or N. Carolina would be a very interesting matchup should we continue to play this well.

Ok John. Take out all the starters PLEASE! The only thing that will happen now is these butthurt VCU punks will get angry and take out someone's ACL.

University of Michigan 78, Virginia Crushed University 53.

(Sorry maybe harsh, but the media's love affair with their coach is a little much...)

Morgan didn't even come in in mop up time. Something is up. He didn't play so badly as to have his minutes cut completely.

A victory over Kansas is not unheard of by any stretch....

I didn't expect that big of a win margin, but pretty predictable result really. Michigan matched up well against that style of play.

(Sorry maybe harsh, but the media's love affair with their coach is a little much...)

Morgan didn't even come in in mop up time. Something is up. He didn't play so badly as to have his minutes cut completely.

VCU was perfect for Michigan. Kansas? Not so much.

Kansas is a poor man's Indiana, and last I checked, it was hardly a mismatch. Plus I think the fact McGary is in there brings a whole different dynamic.

They're good, sure, but so is Michigan.

He had some somewhat caustic remarks regarding his playing time this week, I wonder if that cost him a game on the bench. McGary playing like he did probably did not help either.

My favorite player to watch today = Spike Albrecht. He was a magician with the ball and drove at will. I love the fact that we probably have him for four year.

I'd have to think Jordan Morgan is injured worst then they are saying or maybe its legal problems

I'd have to think Jordan Morgan is injured worst then they are saying or maybe its legal problems

I was kind of thinking the same. There's something that isn't final(ie., an accusation but not proven) so he doesn't want to kick him off if it turns out not to be true, so he's just not playing him.

Kansas is interesting. They can be really good when they're on, but they kind of remind me of Michigan in that they have a lot of guys who can float out of games and disappear. I also don't think Withey is particularly great offensively which really helps Michigan. Does seem like the kind of guy who could kill them on the offensive boards though.

I don't see any conspiracy theories with Morgan, he was hurt, the played badly after he was hurt, he sounded really negative about his playing time, and McGary and Horford are both out playing him right now.

I think it would have been kind of insulting putting him in with the walk ons and McLimans of the world. They didn't put Bielfeldt in in that situation either.

I am glad McGary is in the starting lineup, what a great coaching move. Mitch has provided an incredible amount of energy and the results have been fun to watch. Up and down the court with intensity.

VCU was a great matchup for UM, we had the better players and Beilein had a perfect game plan drawn up. He did a fantastic job of coaching this weekend.

Just really excited to make it to the 2nd weekend.