drownwithyou

2013-2014 Red Wings Roster Moves, Injuries, Whatever Thread

Read that earlier, sounds like it is all Tatar's doing as he's Helm's tenant. Sounds like Tatar is being an a-hole with parties and parking violations.

Detroit Red Wings forward Pavel Datsyuk to return Friday against Buffalo Sabres - NHL.com - News

So the Wings' lineup is as close to normal as it has been in a long time. Really just Ericsson and Zetterberg still out. I've long since written Weiss off for this year, as he hasn't contributed all season and I see Legwand as a direct substitute for him anyways. Alfredsson missed last night and looks like he could miss tomorrow, but I'm sure he'll be ready for the playoffs after getting a bit of rest.

Edited by lordstanley

The Malik Report - Kukla's Korner

George Malik gives a round-up of a bunch of injury-related news:

- Zetterberg to start skating next week, possibly back late in 1st round - that's better than I expected. I would be happy with having him back to start the 2nd round

- Ericsson to miss start of 1st round, maybe miss much or all of the 1st round - that's a bit worse than I expected. I had hoped he'd be back to start the playoffs

- Weiss out indefinitely. Holland planning on him being out for season - no surprise and no impact, IMO. I had already written him off for this year and I think most of us had