thefunk

Michigan v. Wisconsin 3.15.13

Beilein refuses to make adjustments as games go on. He is the reason for most of the team's losses IMO. They are easy to stop on the offensive end and cannot rebound or get a stop on the defensive end. The way they are playing I would not be surprised to see another early exit from the tourney.

Beilein refuses to make adjustments as games go on. He is the reason for most of the team's losses IMO. They are easy to stop on the offensive end and cannot rebound or get a stop on the defensive end. The way they are playing I would not be surprised to see another early exit from the tourney.

On one level I suppose it points back to Beilein, but how would they not be easy to stop when late in the game the guys get the idea that the offense is sit back and watch what Burke can do? Keep a guy on Stauskas outside, double Hardaway, have token coverage on Robinson and Morgan that is ready to help on Burke, and you've stopped the late game offense.

I have to say, he has incredible athletic ability, but I was surprised Robinson was 1st team all freshman. I think I would have had McGary in there with Morgan a lot more than they did this year, particularly late.

On one level I suppose it points back to Beilein, but how would they not be easy to stop when late in the game the guys get the idea that the offense is sit back and watch what Burke can do? Keep a guy on Stauskas outside, double Hardaway, have token coverage on Robinson and Morgan that is ready to help on Burke, and you've stopped the late game offense.

I have to say, he has incredible athletic ability, but I was surprised Robinson was 1st team all freshman. I think I would have had McGary in there with Morgan a lot more than they did this year, particularly late.

I think that is what the "offensive guru" Beilein is calling.

And Robinson did not deserve 1st all freshmen. Besides some highlight dunks, I think he has been exposed. He is very athletic but thats just about it for now.