thefunk

Michigan v. Penn State 3.14.13

New look game threads. Minimalism. It's hip - read a book.

Theme of the game is revenge.

2:30pm game time? I am actually glad I will miss this one, I am almost Michiganed out with the way they have been playing. The lack of energy is the most off-putting thing a fan can endure.

We can beat any team in this tournament. I'll miss this one as well. Maybe I'll dvr it.

2:30pm game time? I am actually glad I will miss this one, I am almost Michiganed out with the way they have been playing. The lack of energy is the most off-putting thing a fan can endure.

See ya.

Pot shots aside, I am going to be in Ann Arbor pretty much all of next week if you wanted to grab a beer or something.

Pot shots aside, I am going to be in Ann Arbor pretty much all of next week if you wanted to grab a beer or something.

Sure, send me PM.

Brutal start. Awesome.

Michigan scores the first bucket and then Penn State goes on a 14-0 run. This has been Michigan's story since Big Ten season started.

It's even frustrating watching the box score. Michigan gets up 9, I turn to my spreadsheet. I flip back 2 mins later and its a 2 point game and Michigan can't score.

Glad I can see most of this one. Maybe I don't wanna see the end, for the sake of my heart.

Michigan scored 3 points the last 5:19 of the half. I don't understand how they go through droughts like that against such awful teams. Penn State is just awful and Michigan just continually gets out played by them.

Is Penn State really awful? I honestly don't think so. They've kept it very interesting against a lot of teams, just coming out with a close L.