Shinma

OOTP Owner needed.

Sorry guys, not interested.

So, are you saying that no amount of peer pressure, bullying or browbeating will change your mind?

So, are you saying that no amount of peer pressure, bullying or browbeating will change your mind?

You guys just need to sweeten the pot. Throw in some Chippendale dancers wearing banana hammocks while frolicking in a sprinkler and Biggs will be all in.

You guys just need to sweeten the pot. Throw in some Chippendale dancers wearing banana hammocks while frolicking in a sprinkler and Biggs will be all in.

Punk and Yoop are in the league. Does it need to be spelled out?

Punk and Yoop are in the league. Does it need to be spelled out?

Good point, if that's not enough of teh ghey for Biggs, then his desires are insatiable.

Good point, if that's not enough of teh ghey for Biggs, then his desires are insatiable.

Yeah its probably 50-50. I think I might need to rename a minor league team the Farmington Hills Sprinklers.

Edited by Walt

If there are openings i am interested

Have played OOTP before, and do you have OOTP 14?

If there are openings i am interested

Hi Mike, I'm one of the TTWB commissioners. We have at least one team open.

If you want to PM me or Walt (who is on more than I am during the off-season) we can give you more details.

Edited by Mark The Shark

If I see any of you light-loafered buffoons in my sprinklers, I'll shoot you right between your dangling participles.

Sounds dirty.

Hi Mike, I'm one of the TTWB commissioners. We have at least one team open.

If you want to PM me or Walt (who is on more than I am during the off-season) we can give you more details.

Am I the official league welcome wagon now? I am probably a big part of why people leave, so that seems fair. :-)

Usually we have a live draft for rounds 1-3, you can put in lists with the Commish's if you can't be there, or email them you want BPA. Right now it's planned for 8pm EST Saturday night I believe.

How does the draft work in an online league? Do I have to put together a draft list or something?

Are you seeing the group emails? Ask there. Also pop in so that we can see that you are getting them.

I sent you a message. Will order game tomorrow

Responded. Need email contact info as well.

I fear the 80 welcome emails have not gotten to him...

Got the emails. I really don't use Google services. How would I join your group? Do I just apply for your group?

Got the emails. I really don't use Google services. How would I join your group? Do I just apply for your group?
IIRC, you just sign up for a gmail account, then share that email addy with us, and we'll add you to the proper Google Group.

Thank you guys for letting me join your league. I look forward to taking my organization fr the bottom to the top! All players are available at the right price as i build for a future dynasty while also looking to win now!

Thank you guys for letting me join your league. I look forward to taking my organization fr the bottom to the top! All players are available at the right price as i build for a future dynasty while also looking to win now!

That sounds a lot like "The Walt", which we know what happens there...

That sounds a lot like "The Walt", which we know what happens there...

The

He's already starting to add some nice volume to his comb-over, along with a Herb Tarlek inspired line of neckwear.

Hey no comb over here! I will not give talent away cheap!! Or wear cheap suits!!