Sign in to follow this  
thefunk

2/17/13 Penn State @ (4) Michigan

Morgan is completely ineffective in every aspect. I get it, he wants to show he is tough after the ankle injury, but he just can't be on the floor.

Take a 6 point lead and Penn state immediately ties it up.

And then Michigan responds with a 5-0 run.

Get Vogrich off the floor, the walk on just nailed two 3s for PSU. 9 point lead immediately cut to 3 on horrid defense.

Michigan has two chances to get some points and both Burke and Mcgary missed the front end.

MAKE FREE THROWS

Neat little video pregame in honor of the re-dedication of Crisler today. Fans got a commemorative pin on their way in, and each seat in the arena had a special t-shirt and foam light-up stick thing.

Trying to be positive, it was sort of 'fun' (if you will) to have some tension in the game, but dang, never would I have expected it to be that. I came into today thinking I'd be watching a laugher of a game in which fans would start to leave with a couple of minutes left on the game clock.

Actually, things got downright quiet during the first half-- probably because folks were just shocked at what Penn State was doing to Michigan.