Deleterious

Michigan 2014 Recruiting Thread

The big time 2015 WR recruit George Campbell has decommitted.

Reports are that Damien Harris is wavering now as well. Then he tweeted this tonight.....

Damien Harris ‏@Damien_D1Harris 1h

Here comes the tough decision..

No, I just it find it pointless for the most part. It's like graduation but if all the students involved already finished school months before and already had their degree. Or an awards show where the winners were already announced.

Pretty happy with our class though it may not get as much love as we once thought it would. It was going to be a small class this year. Now we just need the last 2 classes to start kicking some ***

No, I just it find it pointless for the most part. It's like graduation but if all the students involved already finished school months before and already had their degree. Or an awards show where the winners were already announced.

I'm waiting for the day where a highly-touted recruit signs with a school nobody is expecting and that he never mentions in the recruiting process.

On a related note, I'm also still waiting for the day where a 4/5-star guy signs with an FCS/D2 school by his own accord just because he wants to go dominate and break records. The first guy who does that will generate more than enough buzz to make up for the lost draft stock. Even FCS/D2 guys who have shown themselves to be dominant still get drafted high. It'll happen someday.

Edited by KleShreen