Deleterious

Michigan 2014 Recruiting Thread

I'm glad they got Speight. I was a huge fan of Morris when he first committed, but my expectations for him have gradually fallen since the end of his junior season. Every time I watch his film or see him competing at different camps, he seems to go down a notch. I obviously hope he has as much success as possible, but I'm glad that Speight is on board in case that success doesn't come as easy as some think for Morris.

I would love to see Michigan get their hands on a top-flight WR in this class. It's been a long time since Michigan has had a top RB or WR. This year, they got Derrick Green for that highly-touted RB, and I'd like to see a 5-star dominating WR come in for the 2014 class.

Mason Cole 4* OL from FL committed to UM today. He has two high profile teammates who were also at UM over the weekend.

TheWolverine.com - UM Peppers' 'best visit'

The Michigan Wolverines are no stranger to hosting high-profile recruits and Thursday Jabrill Peppers stopped in Ann Arbor to see what all the buzz is about.

"I loved it," said the second overall prospect in the Rivals100. "It was a great, great first impression. I grew up a Michigan fan so that certainly helps the cause. I had a lot of fun. It was more than what I expected. I had good expectations for the visit but they definitely exceeded them."

Michigan is one of the cornerback's top schools and he was eager to learn more about the program.

"The coaching staff is very down to earth," said the 6-foot-1, 210-pound Peppers. "They are very cool, laid-back people but when it's time to work, it is time to work. They coach those players hard, which I love. The main thing I liked about them was that they reminded me of my coaches right now.

"I was only there for a couple of hours and I felt like I was at home," he said. "Coach Hoke is a very down-to-Earth guy, but he is also going to coach you up and make sure you are on the right path. It was a great experience."

More at the link