thefunk

2/5/13 (10) Ohio State @ (3) Michigan

Still seething over the obvious missed call.

Craft's 3 pointer that he let go when the shot clock said 00? Yeah, me too.

Yeah, lenzelle smith was fouled on that 2 that tied the game and would've given tOSU a 1 point lead at the end when he would have hit the free throw :happy:

craft got away with a flagrant and had a 3 pointer that should have been a shot clock violation :)...so basically cry me a river.

character win!

got lucky on the no call at the end. Kraft was fouled.

Fun stuff. Hardaway was awesome.

The step back from Trey to win it in regulation would have been unreal... but you have to get a better shot than that.

craft gets away with murder every game, with that being said, I still think hardaway had all ball and a little hand. It wasn't called all night, so osu fans cant complain about it. Especially after the flagrant was let go and the 3 point basket was allowed instead of a pretty obvious shot clock violation.

Initially I was mad at Beilein for the play call to end regulation, but he got Burke in a isolation with a mismatch, and Burke chose to take another fade away jumper. It was on him. In the future, I hope something else is tried. The fade away force just isn't working right now.

UM did not deserve to win this game. The schedule does not get any easier moving forward so it was a HUGE W. But everyone besides McGary, hardaway, and Burke will need to step it up if they want to win the conference crown.

Michigan would be amazing if they had a center who could play above the rim and actually grab a rebound. I think McGary, Horford and Morgan might have a combined 30 inch vertical, haha.

McGary has been playing excellent, just needs to improve his stamina IMO. Other than that I can't really complain about him or Horford.

Morgan was awful before his injury and will continue to be awful after the injury. No hope of him being reliable at all.

McGary has been playing excellent, just needs to improve his stamina IMO. Other than that I can't really complain about him or Horford.

Morgan was awful before his injury and will continue to be awful after the injury. No hope of him being reliable at all.

McGary has been solid, yes, but he still gets dominated on defense and in rebounding. He has the scrappy gene and can use his body pretty well, but he constantly is getting blocked by shorter players and has shorter players shooting over him. Adriean Payne is going to have an absolute field day against all three of those guys. He might go for 30 and 20.