DaYooperASBDT

*** THE 2013 ADOPT A TIGER DRAFT ***

Unbelieveable...I was going to take Price with the next pick...for the exact same reason.

Ol' Jimmy takes it on the chin a lot from a lot of listeners but I've grown to love him as long as he is kept away from PBP.

He whispers in the ears of the runners, he tries to position Jhonny so Jhonny doesn't have to range far for a grounder and he does it all while looking like a million bucks. For 2013 I will be drafting the first base coach to the stars,

Rafael Belliard

I'm doing my expected "outside of the box" pick again this year. There is a man making his return to the D (well the D organization, and this year I am proud to be supporting....

MIKE HENNEMAN, THE NEW W. MICH WHITECAPS PITCHING COACH

11986914-large.jpg

bilde?Site=C3&Date=20121213&Category=SPORTS0104&ArtNo=212130435&Ref=AR&MaxW=640&Border=0

Good ol' buttchin

I am happy to select a man who has really become one of my favorites...as long as he's not doing PBP!

The affable, the lovable, the redoubtable....

Jim Price.

bilde?Site=C4&Date=20120529&Category=SPORTS02&ArtNo=120524061&Ref=AR&MaxW=640&Border=0&Transcript-chat-Tigers-broadcaster-Jim-Price

Lots of late draft steals !! Finally home to update - damn the roads sucked up here tonight. :-)

Edited by DaYooperASBDT

Is that 7:07PM tonite? Or tomorrow night?

Are we in Free-for-All already? (As you can see... chomping at the bit and have my top 3 picks all ready and my #1 pick waiting to be announced...!!!)

He !!!!!!!!!!!!! Lives !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry you might have to wait until tomm night) ;-)

Is that 7:07PM tonite? Or tomorrow night?

Are we in Free-for-All already? (As you can see... chomping at the bit and have my top 3 picks all ready and my #1 pick waiting to be announced...!!!)

hi guys! i select Pitcher Melvin Mercedes 6'3" RHP from Dominican Republic

melvin-mercedes-e1275426609636.jpg?w=765&h=300

Edited by po

What Art said !!! IT'S A FREE FOR ALL

Warning - couple of cuss words from the M.C.M.

R15a68VcG04

Edited by DaYooperASBDT