Sign in to follow this  
the89pistons

Detroit Lions Games (1985-1988) VHS, DVD

I was wondering if anyone might have recorded copies of old Lions games from 1985-1988? If so, can you please let me know? I am searching for a copy of a few games. Thanks.

You guys might want to check ioffer.com as well. There is a guy that has pretty much every good Barry Sanders game on DVD according to his site. Do some checking around and you'll find a lot of Pistons, Lions, Tigers, Wings and NCAA stuff.

It's a bit embarrassing to admit, but I purchased a 25DVD set of Ric Flair's career from that site before Christmas.

ioffer.com

Never heard of sell.com.

A guy I purchased a few old Tiger games with awhile back (how I found out about ioffer) has closed his shop. That stunk because I had every intention of purchasing every DVD he had of the Tigers. I only got a couple as it was.

I didn't find any Lions game that old, I have some from the early to mid 90's. I'm more of a college collector so, if anyone needs old college games, I have around 1,000 games on DVD.

Edited by bigtenguy

I didn't find any Lions game that old, I have some from the early to mid 90's. I'm more of a college collector so, if anyone needs old college games, I have around 1,000 games on DVD.

That's about how far my games go for the Lions. But most are on VCR tapes that I have no way to convert to DVD. And last I checked, some of them were getting the double-outline thing going on. And that was probably about five years ago, maybe longer.

If anyone has a nice copy of any of these games, let me know?

10/05/86 Houston 13 at Detroit 24

11/23/86 Detroit 38 at Tampa Bay 17

Edited by the89pistons

You guys might want to check ioffer.com as well. There is a guy that has pretty much every good Barry Sanders game on DVD according to his site. Do some checking around and you'll find a lot of Pistons, Lions, Tigers, Wings and NCAA stuff.

It's a bit embarrassing to admit, but I purchased a 25DVD set of Ric Flair's career from that site before Christmas.

ioffer.com

Flair/Steamboat from 1989!!!