DaYooperASBDT

*** 2013 Adopt A Tiger Registration ***

What? Already? I'm not prepared! Jan 11th? I need at least a month to research the talent, call the staff, email Dave and Al, and then wait for a last place lottery ball.
LOL, you just made my day Roger!

When I've done this in the past, the person has failed miserably. This year I am in so I can pick Rod Allen in hopes that this will be his last year in Detroit.

I think I got you on the fail, at least in my first year picking an AAT. Armando had a perfect game and it was taken from him on the final out.

But, Jim Joyce is one of the best umpires in the game and the class both he and Armando showed will always be remembered.

The only 28 out perfect game in history.

edit; I sure can't wait for Yooper to start the countdown thread! I miss baseball and this season may be very special.

LOL, you just made my day Roger!
I missed this last Friday. So make it up to me already. First year I joined post lottery and selected Mike Rojas (2005). He has done well. Next year I entered the lottery and the top prospects were #1 Verlander and #2 was Zumaya. I won! And being a minor league fan, I left the big boys to others. I chose Jordan Tata. My friend Yoda got the second selection ans selected Joel Zumaya. Two Lakeland guys who bribed the forum horribly for our wins and we never got to sail on the yacht or get to the penthouse. What a croc! I was offered a Idaho Bert lap dance though ( airfare not included; no coupons accepted or other discounts or non approved credit cards).