Shinma

12/2/12. Colts @ Lions. 1:05pm. Week 13.

Another INT. Wow.

It must have been because I called them out earlier in the thread for their lack of takeaways this year.

Well lions get the ball with 3 timeouts. Let's see if Schwartz tries to get into FG range or if he doesnt try for anything, as usual.

I don't mind the conservative call at the end there. Especially coming off a possession where Stafford threw a terrible interception and they were backed up at their own 10. A Colts score, and they go into the half only down by one possession and have momentum.

I rage when I see football teams not even try at the end of the half.

Take a couple shots down field, try to set up for a field goal. You have a quarterback with a cannon arm and the best WR in the game. Use your tools, stop playing conservative.

Why doesn't the league's top passing offense at LEAST take a couple of shots downfield rather than running out the clock? This is becoming routine

Wow stafford. Threw it right to Mathis. I mean right to him, what the hell.

It almost looked like Scheffler fumbled the ball when he got hit in the helmet (the play before the INT). I am surprised that play was not reviewed by the officials. Maybe it was?

TOUCHDOWN megatron!

What a pass. It's a good thig stafford and CJ are good. The rest of the team stinks.

I wonder how bad Broyles' knee is. After consecutive 2nd round WR picks, the Lions might need to draft another one.

Offense does nothing after the huge run. No killer instinct. Schwart and linehan manage such a bad game every week.

Every time I see Jenoris Jenkins make a play, it confirms my belief that Martin Mayhew is a complete idiot.

Every team is ran by an idiot then. Leshoure, Berry, and Fairley made drafting Jenkins impossible.