montee-ball.jpg

6-2 (3-1)

Date: Saturday, October 27th, 2012

Time: 3:30pm EST

Line: UW -8

Television Broadcast Provided by:

ABC/ESPN2

Radio Broadcast Provided by:

Michigan State Radio | Spartan Sports Network | Big Ten Radio"]http://www.spartansportsnetwork.com]Michigan State Radio | Spartan Sports Network | Big Ten Radio

Let's go Green! Get back in the Win Column!

Well, Im not sure I can blame the fans. I have been confident in every game and been let down 50% of the time. I still feel like we have a shot to win. It will be hard in Wisconsin coming off our recent 4 games in which we lost to OSU, played a terrible half against Indiana, lost to Iowa in OT and lost to UM.

We can win this game. The question is "have our coaches been able to motivate our kids for this game?"

Terrible offense. One blown play on D. I blame Isaiah Lewis.

Edited by Bubba

Ed Cunningham (the color guy) is wearing a sweater... not sure why I care, but it's bothering me. Wear a damn jacket boner.

Ed Cunningham (the color guy) is wearing a sweater... not sure why I care, but it's bothering me. Wear a damn jacket boner.

I've always liked Cunningham. Agree on the sweater. Couldn't care less after a solid gut-check win. I kept telling my brother all damn day, that this defense "just deserves better".

Finally, Roushar starts to work the middle of the field (but underneath the safeties)...We're gonna need to spread it around a bit more down the stretch, because the offensive line we have in place right now (in addition to a hobbled Sims) just can't do what we'd clearly like to do.

I gotta say , I'm impressed....after two tough losses...go on the road in the most hostile of environs and win....in OT ! Great job by Dantonio and the staff and team !!

Edited by Scottish caveman

Taiwan Jones should never leave the field. Glad they finally saw that in him and gave him the start. Gholston looked better today. Maxwell played a lot better in the 2nd. It's ironic that when you start passing in the middle of the field, the LB's have to stay home a bit and Leveon was able to run better in the 4th/OT. Keep it going players. (BTW, having watched Danny O'Brien today, thank god for Maxwell. That O'Brien, Bellamy, Scheelhause, etc.... they are all terrible).

Man, this was a nice surprise. I wasn't able to watch a second of the game, but am VERY happy for the team. They deserved today.

Taiwan Jones should never leave the field. Glad they finally saw that in him and gave him the start. Gholston looked better today. Maxwell played a lot better in the 2nd. It's ironic that when you start passing in the middle of the field, the LB's have to stay home a bit and Leveon was able to run better in the 4th/OT. Keep it going players. (BTW, having watched Danny O'Brien today, thank god for Maxwell. That O'Brien, Bellamy, Scheelhause, etc.... they are all terrible).

Jones was very impressive today. Such a physical specimen. The lb'er play in totality was Grade A. Mad Max was fantastic from minute 1 through minute 60+...

Additionally, the offensive line, throughout much of the second half, pass protected reasonably well.

Worth noting that there's still just 3 seniors in the starting 22...Get that bowl game, get those practices, and get that Rose Bowl next season.

I love that Ellsworth kid too. Makes good things happen when he gets on the field... part because they are thinking he can't do anything and part cause he is a beast.

Jones was very impressive today. Such a physical specimen. The lb'er play in totality was Grade A. Mad Max was fantastic from minute 1 through minute 60+...

Additionally, the offensive line, throughout much of the second half, pass protected reasonably well.

Worth noting that there's still just 3 seniors in the starting 22...Get that bowl game, get those practices, and get that Rose Bowl next season.

Those practices and the Spring Ball will make a big impact. It was really a terrible thing for Maxwell to miss Spring Ball.

Those practices and the Spring Ball will make a big impact. It was really a terrible thing for Maxwell to miss Spring Ball.

I think my only quarrel with Dantonio and the staff is their reluctace to give the back-up QB any game experience....I realize they are rarely in a blowout situation, but the prep for the future is lacking.