Sign in to follow this  
Bubba

Impromptu MSU @ UM 2012 Game Thread

We win by 3. Gholston and Co. make plays, finally, and we win by three, staving off a UM drive at the end. 17-14.

Go Green!

Down 9-7 in 4th. Maxwell really tried forcing that INT. He's playing well. We will see how he bounces back.

Go Green!

MSU was the better team.

Hell, MSU was the much better team last year and still got f'ed over in the end.

I havent cared much about college football since.

MSU was the better team.

Hell, MSU was the much better team last year and still got f'ed over in the end.

I havent cared much about college football since.

I don't really agree with that. The first sentence, I mean. Offense is part of the game and MSU's just isn't very good right now. Ironically, the passing game really has in fact, started to make some strides over the last couple weeks (Aaron Burbridge deserves a chunk of credit, but everyone has stepped up their respective games)....However, the offensive line currently features exactly 1 player that was starting when the season began (Chris McDonald)...Further compounding issues up front, arguably the Conference's best TE is out...Add all those losses up and you get a floundering ground game.

We're like the little Dutch boy right now, we plug up one hole in the dyke and another leak springs up.

At this point, the Bowl Streak looms large, IMO. And to be entirely frank, I'm not sure how Dantonio and company keeps this team focused and together (3 conference losses in 4 games...By a grand total of 6 points). With @UW, vs UNL & NU, with @UM to close things out...I only count 1 if I'm being honest with myself.

Edited by lionstigersand...