Dirk Diggler

Cabrera 2012 Triple Crown Autographed Game Used Cleats

How much did those set you back?

Too much. lol

Impulse purchase. I bought the first of four pair they had that sold within minutes of being up for sale, these were the only road cleats they had and the only pair that they had a pic of him signing. Figured they would be cool next to the pic of him waiving to the crowd in KC after clinching the 3x crown. Wife isn't too thrilled with the purchase though, so we'll see how long I get to keep them. :classic:

Is it the kind of thing that will go up in value? Call it a long term investment that looks pretty neat. Purely business.

I thought I was the only one.

Nope there were 6 of us crazies :) Nice cleat !! I think they had 3 or 4 pairs and 2 singles. I may have considered a single, but they didn't offer them up until a couple days after I had purchased my pair. Good investment either way.

Nope there were 6 of us crazies :) Nice cleat !! I think they had 3 or 4 pairs and 2 singles. I may have considered a single, but they didn't offer them up until a couple days after I had purchased my pair. Good investment either way.
If you have Gary's email, would you give him mine and have him contact me please? hueytaxi229@msn.com

If you have Gary's email, would you give him mine and have him contact me please? hueytaxi229@msn.com

Sorry Roger, I don't have any contact info for Gary. If I see or talk to Paul, I'll check to see if he might have Gary's email.