hail2mich

GDT: Michigan State at #23 Michigan 10/20/2012

Live from Michigan Stadium

new_michigan_stadium_tunnel_by_timb0slice7-d45glfd.jpg

Michigan State (4-3) at #23 Michigan (4-2)

MSU.png

Day: Saturday

Date: October 20, 2012

Time: 3:30 P.M. EST

TV: Big Ten Network

Last Meeting: Last season, Michigan State won 28-14

Last Games: Michigan State lost to Iowa, 19-16 in OT. Michigan defeated Illinois, 45-0.

UM-MSU1.jpg

It's Time to Bring Him Home...

%257E%257E%257E%257E%257E+pb+trophy.jpg

To put it bluntly, I want this game. I want this game bad. I have a feeling that Hoke and company feel the same way. Go Blue

To put it bluntly, I want this game. I want this game bad. I have a feeling that Hoke and company feel the same way. Go Blue

You're too nice... I would put it like this...

I WANT THAT MOTHER****ING TROPHY AND I WANT IT NOW GOD DAMMIT.

I hope they destroy msu. A double digit victory would be excellent. If the defense continues to play the way they have been, and Denard is let loose and doesn't turn the ball over, I see it happening.

I don't care about the stupid trophy. Michigan is better and it would suck to lose to state again. Sparty was better or at least as good the last four years and their wins were deserved, but that is over now. Time for Michigan to get back to beating them on a regular basis.

I don't care about the stupid trophy. Michigan is better and it would suck to lose to state again. Sparty was better or at least as good the last four years and their wins were deserved, but that is over now. Time for Michigan to get back to beating them on a regular basis.

I feel the same way.

I miss the old college forum.

Seconded. College football discussions have essentially disappeared since the schools were separated.

MSU's left tackle Dan France is out with a concussion. Their offensive line has taken some major hits throughout this season.

What a dumb *** play by Lewan. He cost Michigan their first series. Not surprised that it happened, but it was purely selfish.

End of the first quarter. 0-0 game.

MSU's defense is selling out on the run by Denard. Can't blame them, it's the smart thing to do. That screen pass on the last drive was a great call by Borges, and could have been a big gain. Michigan will need to do more of that to counter MSU's aggressive front 7.

Michigan's defense looked strong. They did get lucky on that dropped pass by Burbridge.

Fitz!

I wonder if Hoke is telling Dileo to stop with Williamson or to keep talking.

Borges needs to open up the playcalling. I know that is what killed them against ND, but you have to trust your QB. Throwing only on third down won't work when the other team is playing so aggressive against the run on first and second down. If they keep doing this, they won't gain many yards and might get Denard killed.

Wile kicks his first career field goal. A 48 yarder. 6-0 Michigan.

Nice to see them open up the playcalling with the playaction to Dileo on first down. Seams are open when MSU is bringing that much pressure.