KleShreen

Ndamukong Suh

Colin Cowherd just blasted Suh on this radio show, called him a sociopath.

I'd rather listen to fingernails on a chalkboard than Colin Cowherd. The nails probably know more about sports, too.

I'd rather listen to fingernails on a chalkboard than Colin Cowherd. The nails probably know more about sports, too.

I agree, he is pretty dreadful, I just happened to be listening.

So he didn't get a ticket, I wonder what actually happened.

You know, I have had it with you. First your Iowa Hawkeyes avatar and now your mean-spirited attack on nails on a chalkboard (comparing it to Colin Cowherd.........that is vicious).

Can't figure out how that guy went national. Can't figure out Bill Simonson either.

We pay Suh millions of dollars to be violent and then act shocked when he does (sort of) violent things. He should pay the damages and apologize and that should be the end of that.

Not his fault. He was probably just losing his balance and stomped on the pedal.

Nice.

Seriously, the guy is on his way to becoming Bill Romanowski.

Sounds like something that would have been a non issue, as far as the verbal abuse, if he wasn't famous. Who hasn't gotten a little road rage at one time or another?

You know, I have had it with you. First your Iowa Hawkeyes avatar and now your mean-spirited attack on nails on a chalkboard (comparing it to Colin Cowherd.........that is vicious).

Can't figure out how that guy went national. Can't figure out Bill Simonson either.

We pay Suh millions of dollars to be violent and then act shocked when he does (sort of) violent things. He should pay the damages and apologize and that should be the end of that.

I haven't seen Justin Smith getting in MULTIPLE off-field incidents within a two-year span...or Jared Allen...or Jason Pierre-Paul...or hell, even Corey Williams, who is getting paid less money and outperforming (see: being more violent) than Suh. Or really any other competent defensive lineman or defensive tackle in the NFL.

I haven't seen Justin Smith getting in MULTIPLE off-field incidents within a two-year span...or Jared Allen...or Jason Pierre-Paul...or hell, even Corey Williams, who is getting paid less money and outperforming (see: being more violent) than Suh. Or really any other competent defensive lineman or defensive tackle in the NFL.

His numbers have gone down yes, but I see him getting double teamed alot. To CUT him would be foolish. I think if they had to cut a DT, it would be Fairley.

Football aside, I have had it with this guy. He is a bully and a dick. Tired of his antics.

He's the oddest guy in the world. He does some great things for the community, but he gets in enough trouble that you really start to question his character.

Couple that with the fact that last season and thus far this season have been very disappointing and his whole career is in not such a pretty state at the moment.

He really hasn't been in all that much trouble fwiw. Yah, he's got a bit of an anger issue, but he isn't exactly out there picking up assault charges and DUIs either.

Jared Allen has three DUIs. Not exactly a shining beacon of off-the-field conduct.

Football aside, I have had it with this guy. He is a bully and a dick. Tired of his antics.

I think that is pushing it a bit.

Jared Allen has three DUIs. Not exactly a shining beacon of off-the-field conduct.

Fair enough, but at least he's productive and not a liability on the field for conduct.

I don't care what he does off the field, I care that he's done almost nothing ON the field.

Suh is the most overrated player in the NFL. He makes ray Lewis look unappreciated.

The guys who go against him every day voted him a top 40 player, and it sure wasn't a popularity contest. I think he's underrated at this point. He's on pace for his second 10 sack season from the DT spot in 3 years and that's a minor part of what he does. He better last year than in his rookie year IMO. There is a reason he draws a double team every play. Teams fear this guy. I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see a bit more discipline out of him, but he's a damn good DT.

The guys who go against him every day voted him a top 40 player, and it sure wasn't a popularity contest. I think he's underrated at this point. He's on pace for his second 10 sack season from the DT spot in 3 years and that's a minor part of what he does. He better last year than in his rookie year IMO. There is a reason he draws a double team every play. Teams fear this guy. I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see a bit more discipline out of him, but he's a damn good DT.

He does not draw a double team on every play. That's a myth.

Nobody draws a double team every play, I get that, but he's the guy opposing offenses focus on, who they gameplan around.