Shinma

9/30/12. Lions vs. Vikings. FOX, 1:05pm. Week 4.

D-Line playing with a bit of passion finally.

That's what happens when you know the other team is going to pass..unfortunately, those situations are rare.

The Lions should have called a timeout after the sack.

I really fear we are wasting Megatron's best years with poor coaching. I guess this is pretty much the standard with the Lions though.

Why run the ball there? If you're not going to throw, take a knee. Absolutely no reason to run.

Yes, Brian Billick, the Lions are playing passionless football. They like to throw the ball downfield and they're not allowed.

They made the right decision as of Apr 26. Again, I was one of the few arguing to over 75 percent of people on this board that Jenkins, despite the character, should be under consideration too. Funny how a few good games in the NFL and no one cares about that anymore.

First and second round players need to make an impact in today's NFL. Anything short of that in the first two seasons is a failure. LeShoure and Fairley are failures so far - they've made NO impact. Reiff and Broyles are not going to make an impact if they can't even get in the game. That is failure.

First and second round players need to make an impact in today's NFL. Anything short of that in the first two seasons is a failure. LeShoure and Fairley are failures so far - they've made NO impact. Reiff and Broyles are not going to make an impact if they can't even get in the game. That is failure.

The jury is still out on Titus Young too !

Is it time we really look at Stafford and ask if last season was him way over exceeding what he is capable of? He has looked very unimpressive so far. His throws are not accurate and he looks confused reading defenses.

Also, Pettigrew is so frustrating. He has bricks for hands. The guy can make good plays, but I do not trust him in the red zone at all.

It's freaking 3+ games into the season, these guys have hardly seen the field. How is that a failure? As much as people hate to believe it, the Lions are not built for this year, they are built for the future. Last season was unexpected and well ahead of schedule which gave people a false sense of security that this team was ready to take the next step and that's not how it works for young, upstart teams.

This team is still awfully young in many spots and still has some holes to fill so it's not paramount that these rookies have to make an impact this season to be considered draft successes. I know it's annoying to hear but i think it applies here, patience is required with this team, they are still an offseason or two away from building a real contender.

Is it time we really look at Stafford and ask if last season was him way over exceeding what he is capable of? He has looked very unimpressive so far. His throws are not accurate and he looks confused reading defenses.

Also, Pettigrew is so frustrating. He has bricks for hands. The guy can make good plays, but I do not trust him in the red zone at all.

I think the jury is still very much out on Stafford because last year was his first great year and the knock on him coming out of college was inconsistency with his accuracy. I do think he will adjust to the way defenses are playing him and turn it around at some point but it is taking a little longer than I expected. Either way, he made only one really bad throw that I remember that half so at least that is an improvement.

Just saying, and not disagreeing, that Fairley and Leshoure were two reasons many people didn't want Jenkins.

It's freaking 3+ games into the season, these guys have hardly seen the field. How is that a failure? As much as people hate to believe it, the Lions are not built for this year, they are built for the future. Last season was unexpected and well ahead of schedule which gave people a false sense of security that this team was ready to take the next step and that's not how it works for young, upstart teams.

This team is still awfully young in many spots and still has some holes to fill so it's not paramount that these rookies have to make an impact this season to be considered draft successes. I know it's annoying to hear but i think it applies here, patience is required with this team, they are still an offseason or two away from building a real contender.

In today's NFL, young players are expected to play and produce early...excluding the quarterback position.

My biggest concern is that we seem to be such an immature team at so many positions and players who don't get it usually don't all of the sudden figure it out. I hope we draft more guys like Broyles and Reiff in the future who are not character risks.

There is no future in the NFL. The future is this season.

SF was 6-10 in 2010 and 12-4 in 2011.

Vikes were 3-13 last year. 2-1 this year, after beating the Super Bowl favorite 49ers, who made the Lions look like the junior varsity.

The Lions need to draft players in the early rounds who can make a difference NOW, and pick up projects in the later rounds who can get worked into the mix.

Special Teams. **** off, i can't believe how incompetent one unit can be, Make some ****ing changes on Monday, this is beyond pathetic.

Undisciplined. Poor tackling. Poor play.

It's been there for all three years of Schwartz regime. After three years, can you still blame poor talent?