Bubba

Week 5: OSU vs. MSU

Don't have much time for a game thread. This is about the best photo ever and I hope it inspires all of you to root on the Spartans. We need to contain Miller and need Maxwell and the WR's to step up. If we don't do those things, this could be ugly. If we do, I see us with a Win

Go Green!

Denicos+allen+fly+osu.jpg

Bummer of a loss. I wonder what would have been if they didn't blow the whistle on the fumble...

Maxwell looks so much better than earlier in the season. We need to get better at tackling. Denicos Allen has been a shell of his former self. Scary when Gholston wasn't moving. OLine did a pretty good job of giving us time to throw. Unfortunately, didn't help us in our running game. I wasn't confident going into this game but I am confident moving forward.

Here's how I see the rest of the season going:

Indiana W

Iowa W

Michigan W

Wisconsin W

Nebraska L

Northwestern W

Minnesota W

9-3 (6-2) in Big Ten Champ game.

Here's how I see the rest of the season going:

Indiana W

Iowa W

Michigan W

Wisconsin W

Nebraska L

Northwestern W

Minnesota W

9-3 (6-2) in Big Ten Champ game.

I hope you are right !!

Apparently Meyer has asked the Big Ten to look into this supposed eye gouging:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2uNlVCbGD0

I don't think there's any "supposed" to it, Jackson jams his hand in there...The real question lies with how Urban will edit THIS video clip, since it's pretty apparent that his guy is the first to go to/in the face mask.

I have a feeling Jackson will be suspended for the rest of the season, and this will fall by the wayside...

Burbridge goes from zero snaps to the starter over Fowler. Thats nice, still dont know why Arnett cant crack the three deep over some of these jokers though.

Osu plays convicted felons?

Nope, Michigan does (#shitfrankclarkstole). I just think it is cute that the only thing you - a Michigan fan - posts in this thread is a clip of MSU supposedly playing dirty.

LOL....Sims sat out a year and had his felony expunged. Clark? Pleads guilty to a felony and goes right back to the field.

Please do not troll the MSU board. Thank you.

LOL....Sims sat out a year and had his felony expunged. Clark? Pleads guilty to a felony and goes right back to the field.

Thanks.

Thanks.

LOL...perhaps I phrased it wrong. I guess I should have said "currently" convicted felons. Coach D actually made Sims sit out.

Frank Clark - Michigan Man.

I thought Maxwell looked excellent. He had great control and power on his throws (though he might actually want to let up a little on some of them). He's going to be/is a really good QB.

Our receivers looked bad again. Mumphrey had a great play, but in total they just suck...happy to see Burbridge get a shot on Saturday over Fowler in Indiana. Our o line, however, is a huge concern...injuries to Jackson, Fonoti, and Treadwell have just decimated it.

Oh, and Bullough is an awesome football player. And that one ref sucks...should've been six the other way.

Nope, Michigan does (#shitfrankclarkstole). I just think it is cute that the only thing you - a Michigan fan - posts in this thread is a clip of MSU supposedly playing dirty.

You need to get over your UM obsession and realize there wasn't an anti MSU agenda. You have a good football team and seem to be building as strong of a program as I have seen in a long time, enjoy it; not everything posted by UM fans is a back handed slap at your school. I was in Vegas for the weekend and didn't see more than 10minutes of the game so I didn't know if this was being portrayed accurately or not. IOW a retaliation for something else. LionsTigers answered my question.

I more viewed it as a Meyers getting even with MSU for complaining about the game tape editing and wanted spartan fans viewpoint. Although it sounds like MSU got the correct tape Thursday from what I have read now.

IOW:

Sims part of ring that stole 100 laptops suspended for 11 or 12 games.

Clark steals one laptop suspended one game

Both face other internal punishments.

Sims has record expunged.

Clark will have his record expunged if he completes his probation with no further criminal acts.

Seems like both schools handed out similar punishments as far as games suspended. Did the year Sims sat out count as a red shirt or does he lose the year of eligibility as well?

You need to get over your UM obsession and realize there wasn't an anti MSU agenda. You have a good football team and seem to be building as strong of a program as I have seen in a long time, enjoy it; not everything posted by UM fans is a back handed slap at your school. I was in Vegas for the weekend and didn't see more than 10minutes of the game so I didn't know if this was being portrayed accurately or not. IOW a retaliation for something else. LionsTigers answered my question.

I more viewed it as a Meyers getting even with MSU for complaining about the game tape editing and wanted spartan fans viewpoint. Although it sounds like MSU got the correct tape Thursday from what I have read now.

Well, I'll take you at your word. Just thought it was odd you - who rip on MSU over on the UM board - come over here to only post that video.