Jump to content
ROMAD1

Never any voter fraud, never...and by never I mean there is a certain amount

Recommended Posts

BetMGM Michigan $600 Risk-Free bet

BetMGM Michigan Sports Betting
Michigan online sports betting is now available! Start betting at BetMGM Michigan now and get a $600 risk-free bet bonus at their online sportsbook & casino.

Claim $600 risk-free bet at BetMGM Michigan Now

4 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

It's all part of the Democrats plot to run up the score in Oregon, a state Trump is never going to win. Meanwhile, they couldn't squeeze an extra 10,000 votes out of Michigan or 22,000 votes out of Wisconsin. 

He can use those ballots in Michigan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The letter says he was paying taxes in Minnesota. What would be the point of claiming residency then in Florida? Just to vote in Florida instead of Minnesota?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

The letter says he was paying taxes in Minnesota. What would be the point of claiming residency then in Florida? Just to vote in Florida instead of Minnesota?

Tax difference between Minnesota and Florida?

 I just wonder if Minnesota doesn’t require residency to be a state employee/ or city employee.

Something is not quite square here.

edit to add:  So, if not a resident of Florida, how is he able to register to vote? Had to lie on the application 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, smr-nj said:

Tax difference between Minnesota and Florida?

 I just wonder if Minnesota doesn’t require residency to be a state employee/ or city employee.

Something is not quite square here.

Florida doesn't have income tax. The letter by the state of Florida says he was paying taxes in Minnesota which has an income tax. One would think you would need at least state residency. My cousin is working with the Minneapolis police but he does not live in Minneapolis but he has not completed his training from what I understand. If you are not going to take advantage of no income tax, what's the point of claiming residency? Then again, if you are a Republican, your vote is more important in Florida than Minnesota.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm also wondering how much he makes to own property in Minnesota and Florida? Apparently his wife was a Ms. Minnesota or something so maybe she has money?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Florida doesn't have income tax. The letter by the state of Florida says he was paying taxes in Minnesota which has an income tax. One would think you would need at least state residency. My cousin is working with the Minneapolis police but he does not live in Minneapolis but he has not completed his training from what I understand. If you are not going to take advantage of no income tax, what's the point of claiming residency? Then again, if you are a Republican, your vote is more important in Florida than Minnesota.

But to vote in a state, you need to be a resident, no?

So if he applied to registered there, would he not have to attest to legally being a resident, and what is the %of residency needed?

Something is not right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2020 at 2:26 PM, RatkoVarda said:

 

Projector-in-Chief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, smr-nj said:

Tax difference between Minnesota and Florida?

 I just wonder if Minnesota doesn’t require residency to be a state employee/ or city employee.

Something is not quite square here.

edit to add:  So, if not a resident of Florida, how is he able to register to vote? Had to lie on the application 

you would think by any reasonable definition, you could not be a resident of any other other state than the one you have had a full-time job in for 19yrs.

Maybe FL needs to check their voter roles to see who else is running this scam instead of spending so much energy trying to stop ex-felons who do live there from voting.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For sure Florida sounds like their voter registration requirements aren’t being fact checked.... or... people are swearing to a lie when they sign their registration document.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Michigan Sports Betting Offer

Michigan launched online sports betting and casino apps on Friday, January 22, 2021. We have selected the top Michigan sportsbooks and casinos that offer excellent bonus offers. Terms and conditions apply.

BetRivers Michigan - Get a 100% up to $250 deposit bonus at their online sportsbook & casino.

Click Here to claim $250 deposit bonus at BetRivers Michigan For Signing Up Now

FanDuel Michigan - Get a $1,000 risk-free bet at FanDuel Michigan on your first bet.

Click Here to claim $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at FanDuel Michigan

BetMGM Michigan - Get a $600 risk-free bet at the BetMGM online casino & sportsbook

Click Here to claim $600 risk-free bet at BetMGM Michigan

   


  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      96,922
    • Total Posts
      3,049,586
  • Who's Online (See full list)

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...