hail2mich

GDT: Air Force at #19 Michigan 9/8/2012

The Frosh with the biggest play of the game, nice work James Ross.

Great play by Clark too.

They were dominated on both sides of the line by Air Force. Not good.

Michigan State is going to murder this team.

They were dominated on both sides of the line by Air Force. Not good.

Michigan State is going to murder this team.

Watching the 2nd half defense all I could think to myself was "I thought this was what they fired Rich Rod for"

After the first couple of series, it looked like they had the pitch option nicely covered with Kovacs but I did not see him at all in the second half.

Watching the 2nd half defense all I could think to myself was "I thought this was what they fired Rich Rod for"

I thought the same thing.

We were spoiled by last year's overachieving 11 win team. It will take Hoke a couple more years to undo the damage done by RichRod.

I thought the same thing.

We were spoiled by last year's overachieving 11 win team. It will take Hoke a couple more years to undo the damage done by RichRod.

Yup, it's really clear when you see how well freshmen play vs. the senior players. UM should be very good in 2-3 years.

We should feel good that our Air Force leaders of the next generation will be able to run a triple option against a Big Ten football team. That should help them a lot at the next level.

(Spoken as a young AF enlisted guy who dealt with a lot of punks out of the "little school in Colorado")

Yup, it's really clear when you see how well freshmen play vs. the senior players. UM should be very good in 2-3 years.

Maybe even next year. Atleast this coaching staff actually "coaches" the players and mistakes will be corrected. When Denard is gone they can start to run a pro-style offense which will really help IMO.