Sign in to follow this  
mavscougars

Bobblehead Prince Fielder Jays at Tigers Question

Jays at Tigers and it's Prince Fielder Bobblehead Night. 10,000 given away. When is a good time to get to the game? I'm hoping to get my hands on one. Do they go fast?

I think any giveaway goes fast. I have gotten there 15-20 minuts after the gate opens and not gotten anything.

It would've been more appropriate in Prince's case if the body bobbled instead of the head

For bobbleheads you want to be there at least 15-20 minutes before the gates open if not more. We went for the Austin Jackson bobblehead, got there two hours before game time and they ran out at our gate before we got to the front of the line. We ran to another gate and got one of the last ones.

Bit of a silly question but ill throw it out there. Im going tonight, think we should try the main gate, since they would stock more there? or go for the smaller lines at the other entrances?

Bit of a silly question but ill throw it out there. Im going tonight, think we should try the main gate, since they would stock more there? or go for the smaller lines at the other entrances?

I was able to get the Jackson at the entrance near Cheli's. I try to avoid the main gate myself.

we rolled up to the gate just before 530 and had no problem getting one. funny looking on ebay today and seeing how many are listed.

we rolled up to the gate just before 530 and had no problem getting one. funny looking on ebay today and seeing how many are listed.

We got there at 5:40 and got 2 of the last 4 at the Tiger Club entrance. We got a late start leaving home and didn't anticipate getting one, but they had just cracked the last case as we got in line. There were about 10 people in front of us and not having a bag paid off as two people in front of us had to stop and get their bags checked and I went around them. I'm not sure if they managed to get the last two or not.