DaBishop

Wow

This room sure quiets down when the 'Stons start slumping. I noticed that last year too(my first year using this board). I guess that's a good thing though, since when a team is doing poorly and the board is active it usually means a bunch of "Fire the coach" and "Trade him" and "When are we gonna realize this guys a loser" talk. So what's the word in the Detroit area, any answers, any questions, any solutions? Keep us out of towners informed folks.

Guest E.J. Smith

If you want to experience Pistons discussion at the near-irrational, panic level go here.

Well, it's kind a like the Wings forum has been for a while. They always win so there is nothing to talk about. When they lose, it is just a slump. The Tigers forum is most active because there is so much bad stuff to talk about. If the Pistons slump goes long enough you'll start hearing alot of trade ideas probably or "What's wrong with the Pistons" threads. It's just a down time in the season.

It has more to do with the layoff I think.

Actually the slumping gave us more to talk about. With the wins it was more of the same ol' same ol.

What keeps this place alive with the 8-10 regulars it has is the actual games.

If we do what I'm expecting and hammer Chicago tonight, there had better be some people talking about Indiana on Friday, because I know I will be.

On the subject of the Pistons slump, I'd be willing to say that the 4-day break couldn't have come at a better time. It adds times to practice, think, practice, fix, practice, and then practice some more. Just a bad feeling floating around the team, and I hope it is fixed by tonight.

The Pistons had better have a rejuvenated life, and they had better express it all over the Bulls. And then aim the attention at a Pacer game, we NEED to win.

I could probably force feed more stuff here too if I wanted to. When I was first the Lions moderator I did that, but then I wasn't sure if that was the way to go. I started to more just post when I felt necessary. I do the same here. If others want to post that's great.

Also I am more of a Pistons fan than an NBA fan. I don't get too much involved with the NBA beat. Occasionally I'll respond but more often than not I really focus only on the Pistons.

I don't have cable at my apartment so I can't watch the Pistons. Hopefully I can catch some games over my Xmas break though when I visit family. That's my excuse.