RedRamage

In the second round of the 2012 Draft the Lions....

BTW, I disagree with Mel Kiper's assessment that our defense is awful. I do think they underachieved last year because the front four was poor against the run but there is talent there to be better. I think Gruden makes a better point that our running game did us no favors last year with how poor it was.

Please don't do that. I want to see it on TV. If I wanted to spoil it I would monitor twitter myself.

Awful pick.

Sorry, some of us can't watch it on our TVs, so looking at something like twitter and messageboards is a good way to find out for us. I'll let other people post the picks from here on out, but maybe you shouldn't check the threads around the pick until you see it on TV in case someone else happens to ruin it for you?

Love this pick. I was not completely sold on any of the corners and I think we should cut Burleson in the near future to save some money so this pick makes sense to me.

I didn't want to reach on a corner but I don't like this.

Konz or Curry made more sense

Ryan Broyles is a very good football player, a great slot receiver.

Although I agree, I'm curious if you have ever watched him play.

I kind of wish it was Konz there, but not terrible as long as he comes back post injury well.

Sorry, some of us can't watch it on our TVs, so looking at something like twitter and messageboards is a good way to find out for us. I'll let other people post the picks from here on out, but maybe you shouldn't check the threads around the pick until you see it on TV in case someone else happens to ruin it for you?

That seems unfair. I can't participate in the speculation leading up to the pick because others can't wait for the selection to happen to post the choice?

Oh well.

Although I agree, I'm curious if you have ever watched him play.

A ton. He's played for what it seems like 10 years at Oklahoma. He's the NCAA all-time leader in receptions, and all he does is catch footballs.

Mayhew: bring us Mike Jenkins.

Unfortunately, that's probably their best option and I really dislike Jenkins.

Yes he has recovered. In fact, his amazing recovery is a good signal as to how hard he works.

That Barry Sanders is a real jokester. So seriously now... Who is the Lions real second round pick?

That seems unfair. I can't participate in the speculation leading up to the pick because others can't wait for the selection to happen to post the choice?

Oh well.

I said I wouldn't post the picks anymore, thus allowing you to participate in theory. I was just offering a suggestion in case you really valued your tv surprise that much as other people may be in my situation and not know when the pick is broadcasted. I'm just trying to talk about the picks too you know... I'll just wait until the TV crowd confirms it is broadcasted to do it.

NO!

I guess they can afford to sit a WR, but I would have liked Konz instead.

The Lions need for CB is overblown. They aren't loaded with talent, but they like Aaron Berry, who will start along with Houston. Lacey and Smith are also on the roster; and they could select a safety and move Speivey back to corner if they desire.