RedRamage

In the second round of the 2012 Draft the Lions....

I expect a name that no one is talking about...like Titus Young last year.

Actually, there was a decent amount of talk of Titus in the 2nd last year.

Actually, there was a decent amount of talk of Titus in the 2nd last year.

Not in the draft thread leading up to the second day of the draft. I just went back and checked. Most of the talk centered around Bowers, Ayers, Dowling, Brandon Harris, Leshoure, and a few other corners.

Jenkins off the board. Rams take him at 39 overall

Good. It makes more sense for the Rams than it does for a team like the Lions. They are desperate for top talent and have a lot of picks. I actually feel a little bad for the Jenkins. 4 kids by 3 women before age 24 and a bunch of arrests to boot. I don't know why that makes me feel bad for him but it does.

It might not have been discussed in the forum much, but I definitely remember a number of reports that the Lions were looking into Titus very seriously. I was not surprised at all that they grabbed him.

I just got home and am now settling in for the coverage..

Can I also propose a NO-Tigers talk/spoilers for those planning to watch it later? Cheers.

Glenn off the board. I know many people don't think the Lions should take another tackle but he is a guy I would have been happy with.

Good. It makes more sense for the Rams than it does for a team like the Lions. They are desperate for top talent and have a lot of picks. I actually feel a little bad for the Jenkins. 4 kids by 3 women before age 24 and a bunch of arrests to boot. I don't know why that makes me feel bad for him but it does.

It makes sense with the picks they have...but they still are lacking WR's

Jenkins has all the makings of Pacman Jones

Can I also propose a NO-Tigers talk/spoilers for those planning to watch it later? Cheers.

I think this is a good idea an---- WHOA!! Laird with an inside the park homerun?!?! Amazing!

I think this is a good idea an---- WHOA!! Laird with an inside the park homerun?!?! Amazing!

Haha! Flipping over now. It's probably still in progress.

Forgot about Stephen Hill. Solid.

Edited by jonjd

So odd having wait this long into a round and still have a dozen picks until the Lions.

I mean, it's good... but just odd.

Haha! Flipping over now. It's probably still in process.

Forgot about Stephen Hill. Solid.

Agreed. That stands out as maybe the best pick of the second round so far to me.

So odd having wait this long into a round and still have a dozen picks until the Lions.

I've been thinking that too.. Also, with the Reiff pick, it's strange watching them pick to fill depth and think of the future than the usual filling a desperate hole that needs immediate attention. I love how far our franchise has come.

Don't worry, by the time the Lions pick is in, they will still have only announced up to the 12th...

A leaping guy like Jeffrey to add to Marshall in our division makes Trumaine Johnson that more desirable for us.

I've said it before, but there can anything sporting wise to attend live than the draft. Talk about downtime. A true couch pasttime.

Who is calling the shots in Seattle? Pete Carroll?

It is no wonder he is can't win games in the NFL. He must be the worst drafter in the league.

Edit: I should rephrase that. It is no wonder they suck so bad. They do manage to win games because of their division.

Wow New England. Tavon Wilson is a poor man's Troy Woolfolk. That's saying something.

Man, 4 players from Illinois before a single player from Michigan State or Michigan.

Odd.

Zook always could recruit.