Motor City Sonics

With the 23rd Pick of the first round the Detroit Lions select T Riley Reiff

Hmm. If the Cardinals take Floyd, maybe the Rams will want to trade back again.

I am thinking the Lions could make a move with the Rams here, but only if the REALLY want DK.

Fitzgerald gets hits way.

I hope players like Floyd and Jenkins change their ways but I think it is funny that teams think a player is going to change because they tell them they are going to in an interview.

Plenty of good receivers in this draft. No need fot StL to overdraft Floyd or Blackmon.

I haven't been on this board in a while. A lot of Kirkpatrick fans here. I know he was a big time talent coming out of high school but he feels a little bit like Bryant Westbrook to me. Does he have the cover skills to hang with NFL receivers?

I haven't been on this board in a while. A lot of Kirkpatrick fans here. I know he was a big time talent coming out of high school but he feels a little bit like Bryant Westbrook to me. Does he have the cover skills to hang with NFL receivers?

Bryant Westbrook would be quite an upgrade for the Lions (because remember, Westbrook didn't have the D-Line the Lions have now).

I've seen people that liked some of the small school DB's as well as him, the kids from Coastal Carolina and Montana

Bryant Westbrook would be quite an upgrade for the Lions (because remember, Westbrook didn't have the D-Line the Lions have now).

True. I just want a corner whose strength is man to man coverage rather than a guy with questionable hips whose strength is zone coverage and physicality in the run game.

I heard one analyst on the radio today (I think it was Billick) say it is hard to justify taking a defensive lineman high if that can't get to the quarterback...with the way the NFL has gone pass happy. I agree. That was a questionable pick by the Rams.

Wow....shocker. Bruce Irvin to the Seahawks

Once you get outside the top 10, teams are all over the place with ranking their boards. That is why I said earlier some players are going to fall to the Lions that none of us expect to be there.

The guy I am hoping falls to us is DeCastro.

Irvin to the Seahawks is the kind of pick that could make that possible.

Can you imagine being middle-age, throwing on a football jersey, and meeting a bunch of other loud, obnoxious, overweight slobs at Radio City? Embarrassing.

No matter who the Jets pick, their fans will boo them........

They need to fire Rex Ryan and start rebuilding. They are another team that has enough players to be on the playoff bubble every year but I don't think they have the coach/quarterback combination to ultimately get it done.

I am glad the Jets did not take Ingram. I don't know if I want him but I hope the option for him is there when we pick.

ESPN can't go an hour with out sucking up to Tebow.....

NY Jets fans boo Quinton Coples....... of course they did.

I heard Gruden spouting something about him. I just tune him out at this point. I think Gruden is one of the most overrated football minds in the NFL. But he is good at what he does on T.V.

NY Jets fans boo Quinton Coples....... of course they did.

They wanted to trade up for Andrew Luck :P

If the Lions stay at 23 they should be picking around 9:45.

Way to jinx it... Everyone is waiting for 1:00 on the clock now... Uggg....