Motor City Sonics

With the 23rd Pick of the first round the Detroit Lions select T Riley Reiff

To anyone watching on ESPN, are they still showing the players in the green room on the phone, or did they follow NFLN with keeping the suspense?

They're not giving the picks away on TV, but Schefter and others are on twitter.

St. Louis does not need an impact player. They need players.....many of them.

Tampa Bay gonna take Dre now?

They need both. Ideally, I think you get your franchise players first and then fill in the surrounding pieces later. They passed up the chance to get a likely franchise player in this draft.

Here comes the 1st big blunder of the draft, I don't like Tannehill at all.

If just feels like a reach pick if the Dolphins take him. But you have to get a quarterback at some point. They kind of are screwing themselves every year by being just good enough to keep them from drafting high enough to get a franchise quarterback.

They're not giving the picks away on TV, but Schefter and others are on twitter.

The NFL is really milking the clock. If they don't start announcing the picks quicker once we get below 10, it is going to suck.

Here comes the 1st big blunder of the draft, I don't like Tannehill at all.

We might have back to back blunders with Barron and Tannehill

I can understand it for Miami but Tampa should've traded down

If just feels like a reach pick if the Dolphins take him. But you have to get a quarterback at some point. They kind of are screwing themselves every year by being just good enough to keep them from drafting high enough to get a franchise quarterback.

Terrible pick.

Kuechly to Carolina

Gilmore to Buffalo

Now for the Lions if Kirkpatrick is gone it's down to Mayhew deciding whether to gamble on Jenkins for a DB.

They have too for TV purposes.

This draft is going lightning quick

That have to make those jerseys and take pictures of the jerseys..............that probably takes a few minutes....

Is Roger gonna start making out with these guys?

I wonder if that is PR move because he has taken criticism from players in the past. I don't ever remember him showing this much love to the players in previous drafts.

I don't feel like the Lions are under pressure to take a corner in the first round. We can stay right where we are and take BPA at one of our positions of need. And I think it will be surprising who is there when we pick.