Sign in to follow this  
lordstanley

04/15/12. WCQF Game 3. Predators @Wings 12 Noon ET, NBC, CBC, 97.1

The3yve played the last 5 minutes with urgency and pasion. See what happens? Nashville cant stay with us. if we lose this series its all on us.

Sure wish we saw the team that played the last 12 minutes or so from start to finish. That team is damn good.

I thought they took a bit too much time there, so even when the puck went in the net I never expected it to be a goal.

Wings play 20 more minutes the way they did the 2nd half of the period they'll outscore Nashville by at least one.

If Datsyuk just makes that play a little sooner...Ugh.

Still, momentum has swung to Detroit and they are looking hungry. About time. Huge powerplay coming up to start the third period.

I thought they took a bit too much time there, so even when the puck went in the net I never expected it to be a goal.

Wings play 20 more minutes the way they did the 2nd half of the period they'll outscore Nashville by at least one.

Absolutely agree. And if they play with that intensity for the rest of the series Nashville will have a hard time getting it to game 7.

I don't even need the refs to call penalties on Nashville. Just don't call any on the Wings. Even though the Wings have been killing them off, it takes time off the clock for the offense. 5 on 5 or 4 on 4 we've got them.

They are looking for Wings penaltys. the only calls weve gotten were ones the refs had no choice but to call. The wings have been held to a much higher standard in all 3 games.