PuNk42AE

Wednesday April 11th, Minor League Games

Bowling Green @ West Michigan 12:00 pm - Floethe, Jake (1-0, 0.00) Carreno, Josue (0-1, 8.10)

Brevard County @ Lakeland 6:30 pm - Nelson, Jimmy (0-0, 1.80) Burgos, Alex (1-0, 3.00)

Louisville @ Toledo 6:30 pm - Unknown Ni, Fu-Te (0-0, 4.50)

Erie @ Binghamton 6:35 pm - Voss, Jay (0-1, 9.64) McHugh, Collin (0-1, 3.60)

Edited by PuNk42AE

Since Wilk is being called up to start in place of Fister on Saturday, Toledo will have to start someone else today.

Since Wilk is being called up to start in place of Fister on Saturday, Toledo will have to start someone else today.

According to The Blade, Fu-Te Ni will pitch today and Brooks Brown tomorrow.

Wonder why the LFT are skipping Burgos, he was the opening day starter, interesting.

I would think that is a mistake. Burgos told me last night he was pitching tonight and Eichhorn told me he gets the first game in Clearwater.

Larry

2012 AAT Brandon Loy

Obviously there's going to be a 'trickle-up' effect. Could Burgos be going to Erie? Stranger things have happened.

Carreno is out after 3 2/3 up, down 0-3. Aussie Warwick Saupold is making his US pro debut.

Awesome. Excited for Warwick, just because he has an awesome name.

Just an update since people were worried about Castellanos last night, he is playing tonight in Lakeland but only DHing so whatever happened must not have been a big deal. He is 1-2 so far tonight.

Toledo 4 Louisville 0

W: Ni (1-0, 1.29)

Erie Postponed Rain

Lakeland 1 Brevard 5

L: Burgos (1-1, 3.00)

HR: LAK: Fields (1)

West Michigan 4 Bowling Green 9

L: Carreno (0-2, 7.71)

HR: WM: Krizan (1)

)

I believe Fields has also acquired an overdrive gear. Last night in his HR, double and even beating out a single, he was spectacularily FAST!

I believe Fields has also acquired an overdrive gear. Last night in his HR, double and even beating out a single, he was spectacularily FAST!

He always could run. 6.6 in the 60, and he doesn't look like he's trying. His dad was probably faster though, or at least he always used to say as much!