Sign in to follow this  
PuNk42AE

Tuesday April 10th, Minor League Games

Brevard County @ Lakeland 6:30 pm - Jungmann, Taylor (1-0, 1.80) Teufel, Shawn (0-0)

Louisville @ Toledo 6:30 pm - Francis, Jeff (0-0, 3.00) Weber, Thad (0-0)

Erie @ Binghamton 6:35 pm - Avery, James (0-0) Cohoon, Mark (0-0)

Bowling Green @ West Michigan 6:35 pm - Gomez, Roberto (0-0, 0.00) Palacios, Wilsen (0-0)

Why did Soares replace Castellanos at 3b in the middle of a close game???? !!!! ???? !!!!

At West Michigan Colin Kaline, 0-for-the-season so far, won the game with his first hit, a walk-off single to score Curt Casali.

Why did Soares replace Castellanos at 3b in the middle of a close game???? !!!! ???? !!!!
Castellanos was not running smoothly like he had a muscle cramp.......or? :-)

Chad Wright 1 for 19 to start the season for W Mich. Loy and Suarez struggling also...Loy with 2 errors already!

Toledo 3 Louisville 1

Win to Weber, Save to Bootcheck (1), HR by Ciriaco (2)

Erie 6 Binghamton 1

Avery with the Win, Pounds with HR (2)

Lakeland 3 Brevard 4.

Teuful with the Loss

West Michigan 4 Bowling Green 3

Win to Bennett

Castellanos was not running smoothly like he had a muscle cramp.......or? :-)

I thought Castellanos' problem was related to a pitch he fouled off his foot in the prior inning. Guys played hard. Matt Crouse pitched three scoreless innings but he did allow some baserunners (I previously mentioned that in Tampa he pitched two perfect innings). I want to give a shout out to Tyler Clark. He was in EST before he was promoted to the Flying Tigers. He hadn't pitched in a game this year but was brought in with bases loaded and no outs. This had trouble written all over it. He got the first batter to hit a sac fly to left. He then walked the next batter to reload the bases. He then struck out the next two batters hitting 95 on the radar guns along with throwing a breaking ball that he kept low.

Tomorrow night we face Jimmy Nelson, the Brewers 2nd round draft choice from 2010 from the University of Alabama who is 606 and listed at 245 pounds. On another note, I spoke with James McCann tonight who was Jordan Pratts' catcher at Arkansas. He stated that Jordan recently got engaged and went back to school. If you don't remember, last year Jordan was hit in the head by a line drive while pitching and spent 6 days in the hospital with a fractured skull and bleeding on the brain and has decided to retire.

Larry

2012 AAT Brandon Loy

PCTigerfan,

I passed your ccomments on to those who will appreciate them. Thanks for the update on Jordan. I need to check my old address book and send a message to his family for him. This was my first exposure to watching clark and Crouse on the mound this season. I met Crouse's dad at ST but he had left the mound and Bennett was up. With interactions like this, I do love this game!!!!!@