111010_finalfour_nola_2_display_image.jpg?1321034331

Television Broadcast Provided by:

TBS

Radio Broadcast Provided by:

images%5CRadio-Network-Logo-2_color.gif

www.spartansportsnetwork.com

I72DZCDN3Bs

PPTPW

Marquette vs Florida will commence 30 minutes following the conclusion of the MSU vs Louisville game.

The other Thursday games aren't too shabby, either: Wisconsin vs Syracuse and Ohio State vs Cincinnati.

Man, what a disappointing finish. The tourney provides such highs...and such lows...it's always a brutal way to end a season.

You can't shoot 28% and expect to win. If there is any glimmer of happiness...Day Day got the record for most career rebounds tonight...good luck, big guy. I've given Draymond some flack, but I love the guy...he's a Spartan.

IMO - the absolute huge key for next year is Appling's development. I know he's changed positions, but I've just been really disappointed and hope he improves big time.

What a joke of a performance. Everybody on the team should be embarrassed by that turd that they laid.

What a joke of a performance. Everybody on the team should be embarrassed by that turd that they laid.

No. Nothing to be ashamed of. They tried their hardest, but were outplayed and outcoached. Still had a great season...despite the whimper of an ending...

No. Nothing to be ashamed of. They tried their hardest, but were outplayed and outcoached. Still had a great season...despite the whimper of an ending...

Isn't being outplayed and outcoached what they should be ashamed of?

Isn't being outplayed and outcoached what they should be ashamed of?

My point is they were not outhustled. It's not like they showed up and just looked apathetic or anything. They wanted it...but Louisville had a brilliant defensive plan and executed it great (that big African dude had a hell of a game). It's not shameful to have a great coach like Pitino have a better game plan than Izzo. Disappointing...but not shameful.

I just think using the word "ashamed" is really strong for the situation.

We really need Appling, Trice, Byrd, and Harris to be able to drain a three next year...I think our perimeter shooting will tell the story of the season...we know Nix/Payne/Gauna/Costello will be very solid, if not great down low.

They looked mentally exhausted. Which is a nice way of saying they played stupid. Im not sad, im just annoyed. When green tackles people while dribbling the ball, and puts up

Three air balls, and we inbound the ball out of bounds, we are not going to beat LCC. And i feel like its worse when green plays bad, its like his frustration wears off on everyone.

Ive never been a fan Of greens Mental lapses, but he was an amazing player. Cant help but think of the illinois game when watching last nights abortion of an effort.

Lots of people with huge offseasons ahead, cant wait to have gary harris' offensive skill set on this team.

I didn't watch the entire game, but MSU looked bad out there from what I did see IMO. I concur with whoever said they should be embarrassed...they just didn't look good in that game. Taking nothing away from the season..getting to where they were should be applauded, but what a turd of an ending.

Its semantics, but why would the seniors or izzo have anything to be embarrassed about? 3 big ten championships and two final fours isnt gonna have me on suicide watch.

Its semantics, but why would the seniors or izzo have anything to be embarrassed about? 3 big ten championships and two final fours isnt gonna have me on suicide watch.

That game IMO. The legacy is not tarnished as a whole, but THAT specific game was horrid. Izzo has nothing to prove...he has already done that...even the seniors really have nothing to prove, but again it is just that last game and how bad they looked.

That only thing about last night's game that really made me squirm is that I know people watched that game and thought, "wait, that's the Big Ten regular-season and tournament champion?!?" It really filled into every stereotype that people have about Big Ten basketball.