Television Broadcast Provided by:

TBS

Radio Broadcast Provided by:

images%5CRadio-Network-Logo-2_color.gif

www.spartansportsnetwork.com

I72DZCDN3Bs

PPTPW

Do we get to play yet?

LIU coach thinks MSU is slow and lumbering, wants to make us run (haha).

Their players are happy to play us instead of Missouri (hahaha)

They think our big men are slow and fat

“I feel it’s a much better matchup than if we got a 15 and played like a Missouri or something like that. Being that we are a 16 seed, I feel like this is something that we will be able to pull off.

Blackbirds chirping? - LSJ Blogs: Hey, Joe

Fake it til you make it, i guess.

Well if Michigan State can make it to the Elite 8, they won't have to worry about facing Missouri.

Wow, basically all the teams I've wanted to win today have, so far. If only I had had the guts to pick them in my bracket...

thoughts about the game so far? It's basically gone as I thought it would. Some open threes by LIU, some major size advantages down low for MSU. Need to take advantage of that more, and put them away now.

Anybody know Draymond's career total for rebounds at the moment? I'm curious to see how far away he is from first.

It's funny, I was rooting for StL yesterday, mainly because of some Memphis fans online who were getting too big for their britches, rubbing me the wrong way... but i wonder if MSU wouldn't have had an easier time playing them.

I mean, in Izzo, I trust baby. But StL is no pushover. Nevertheless, you've got to love the potential of a StL, Louisville, Marquette run to the FF! Just win!

What a beautiful day of college basketball. I wont even touch the ohio game, because that was just completely epic in all facets of the word. Cant beat the ohio bukeyes, cant beat the ohio bobcats.

Bunch of idiots just got punked lol

LMAO at Shelton for saying how we should be scared of Memphis because of Ken Pom rankings, and how UM couldn't have asked for an easier path to the Sweet Sixteen

And SV, these games are played at Nationwide Arena (home of the bluejackets), not Value City

LMAO at Shelton for saying how we should be scared of Memphis because of Ken Pom rankings, and how UM couldn't have asked for an easier path to the Sweet Sixteen

And SV, these games are played at Nationwide Arena (home of the bluejackets), not Value City

I know it was warm yesterday, but what is up with the water from the ice seeping onto the court? They really haven't figured out a good way to stop that yet? I remember our Big Ten/ACC Challenge game back in 2001 or so got cancelled when we in NC because of the same issue.

I think it was condensation. Think of the outside of your glass of lemonade on a summer day. The trick would be to lower the humidity and I guess the AC there wasn't up to it.

(Either lower the humidity or don't play basketball over a slab of ice.)

Edited by jaymo

So who would theoretically be a better matchup for us...Louisville or New Mexico? Need to know my rooting interest.

Additionally, with a potential Sweet 16 date in Phoenix...New Mexico may have a virtual home game.

I think it was condensation. Think of The outside of your glass of lemonade on a summer day. The trick would be to lower the humidity and I guess the AC there wasn't up to it.

(Either lower the humidity or don't play basketball over a slab of ice.)

Got it. It just seems like this is an issue that should've been figured out by now in arenas when you play on top of an ice rink.

So who would theoretically be a better matchup for us...Louisville or New Mexico? Need to know my rooting interest.

Additionally, with a potential Sweet 16 date in Phoenix...New Mexico may have a virtual home game.

It's a 7 hour drive, and I doubt they have a huge following. MSU has plenty of alums in the Phoenix regional. My rooting interests for today are Murray State over Marquette, and I don't really care who wins the Louisville/New Mexico game. We beat either

If MSU wins tomorrow, my wife said we need to drive to Phoenix next weekend. I guess we will hope and see.

BTDubs... this picture definitely fits spartan/wolverine nation today.

20120205164401_0001.jpg

Appling needs to settle it down...I don't mind some of the jump shots, but his handle has been sketchy, decisions teetering on suspect. Those aspects of his game need to be there.