G.Reaper

It's official....

Eastside Billee and his wife Sue have finally met Hueytaxi & TeamMom face to face at the ballpark in Lakeland this afternoon.

Thanks to TeamMom for all her help to pull this off without Roger knowing.

Sorry Roger, covert action was the the only protocol to suprise a wily verteran like yourself.

Enjoy your time together, wish I was there...next time.

G.R.

1. Because both Billee and Huey and I have been on this board forever, and are older than most.

2. Because Billee and I live in Michigan and Roger lives in Florida.

3. Because the three of us had planned on hooking up in Lakeland and Billee finally made it.

4. Because I consider both men family.

I could go on, but I think this should make it clear, thanks for asking. :cool:

1. Because both Billee and Huey and I have been on this board forever, and are older than most.

2. Because Billee and I live in Michigan and Roger lives in Florida.

3. Because the three of us had planned on hooking up in Lakeland and Billee finally made it.

4. Because I consider both men family.

I could go on, but I think this should make it clear, thanks for asking. :cool:

Very cool. I wasn't being snarky in my question either, just really trying to get the context of the meeting. Sounds like a neat and long overdue meeting for Huey and Eastside!

Cool biz. Billee's the only member here that I've met. Hadn't seen any posts from him in a long time and I was getting worried.

Excuse my lack of knowledge here, but why is this significant? =) Are they longtime friends on here?
This meeting is long time planned and the economy and jobs prevented our meeting. I meet some special people here, Reaper being another, and being ambushed by Billee and Susan was an amazing way to begin our season. I had hoped to open my home to Reaper, Billee and Baseballbruce for a ST visit some time ago and piece by piece, it will happen.

This meeting is long time planned and the economy and jobs prevented our meeting. I meet some special people here, Reaper being another, and being ambushed by Billee and Susan was an amazing way to begin our season. I had hoped to open my home to Reaper, Billee and Baseballbruce for a ST visit some time ago and piece by piece, it will happen.

Sounds like a great encounter!

I got this email from Grim asking if I could help set this up. It was a special day and very hard for me to keep this a secret. I am recovering from surgery and wasn't sure who a trip to the ball park would work for me. yesterday Huey told me PuNk would be there today and I said great so will we. he didn't know we were going until then. I saw billee walking toward me and I waved, Huey said who' s was that and I said none ya. He actually accepted my answer for once. We had a nice visit with both guys until the game called us to our seats. thanks Terry. Hopefully we get to see them from dinner after the next game.

Team Mom and I met Eastside Billee and Sue post game for dinner. Turned into a 2 1/2 hour session of understanding of each others likes and values. Fantastic way to spend an evening after knowing someone online for so long. G.Reaper checked in while we ate and I had to hang up on him so Billee and I could talk :wink:. We will see each other at the game again on Monday. I look forward to it.

If G.Reaper, Baseballbruce and Velma could ever come down at trhe same time as Billee ad Sue, it would be an all nighter

Huey, it would be a thrill and an honor to fulfill a trip like that.

My goodness, when the big fella told me what he was up to with Team Mom, I hoped for the best and it happened, a surprised Huey.

Good for them and especially good for all.

Take care my friend, talk again soon.

I have yet to meet huey :(
We wished you could have visited when MrMelissa was in town several years ago.