gotgrs

Tiger Autos Wanted

It's been so long, I am not sure where I got Duran from. It is very possible he was on the Tiger media tour in the late 90's, when they actually encouraged autographs.

Following Tigerfest, which was extremely disappointing to me, I did manage to take one living Tiger off my want list: Pitcher MATT BOYD. So I now have autographs of all living Tigers except these six, all of whom played for the Tigers previously:

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Mike Marshall

I have four large books of autographed Tiger cards (both alive and deceased Tigers) that I can trade you for any of the above, including a number of deceased Tigers. Please PM me if you can help me out.

Judging by the Tigers' current 40 and 25 man rosters, my list will greatly expand on Opening Day 2016!

Edited by detroittigerfan

For those who still need Mike Marshall, Chris Potter Sports started a bunch of cards at .99 from their private signing with him. Looking at completed auctions, some have gone for around $45:

baseball.superman | eBay

I am still collecting autographs of Tigers, both living and deceased.  For this year the only new Tigers I don't have are:

Dustin Molleken (now at Toledo) and

Erick Aybar, who the Tigers just acquired in a trade.

So I now have autographs of all living Tigers except these two new Tigers, plus these six, all of whom played for the Tigers previously:

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Mike Marshall

I have four large books of autographed Tiger cards (both alive and deceased Tigers) that I can trade you for any of the above, including a number of deceased Tigers. Please PM me if you can help me out.

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 4:06 PM, detroittigerfan said:

I am still collecting autographs of Tigers, both living and deceased.  For this year the only new Tigers I don't have are:

Dustin Molleken (now at Toledo) and

Erick Aybar, who the Tigers just acquired in a trade.

So I now have autographs of all living Tigers except these two new Tigers, plus these six, all of whom played for the Tigers previously:

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Mike Marshall

Dave,

I wish I could help you out but I need all the one's you listed plus an addition 18 players.

Jim

Enclosed is my Tiger wantlist of former or current players who are still living:

A - Mike Aviles, Erick Aybar

C - Miguel Cabrera (will be an expensive auto thru Tigers For a Cause Foundation)

D - Roberto Duran (played a few games in 1997,98)

F - Fritz Fisher (played in '64 and is a difficult signature to acquire)

G- Dan Gonzales, Julio Gonzales, Beiker Graterol

H - Fernando Hernandez, John Hicks

I - Jose Igesias

J - Art James, JaCoby Jones

K - Bryan Kelly, Matt Kinzer, Gudo Knudson

L - Carl Linhardt (played a few games in 1952)

M - Joe Mantiply, Mike Marshall (another tough signature), Jeff McCurry, Casey McGehee, Dustin Molleken

P - Bobby Parnell, Mike Pelfrey, Ramon Pena, Alex Presley

R - Francisco Rodriguez

S - Warwick Saupold

U - Justin Upton, Lino Urdaneto

6 hours ago, jimtigers65 said:

Enclosed is my Tiger wantlist of former or current players who are still living:

C - Miguel Cabrera (will be an expensive auto thru Tigers For a Cause Foundation)

I - Jose Igesias

M - Joe Mantiply, Mike Marshall (another tough signature), Jeff McCurry, Casey McGehee, Dustin Molleken

R - Francisco Rodriguez

S - Warwick Saupold

Sorry I can't help you with any of these...but I am confident in saying you will pay more for Marshall than Miggy :D

On 12/23/2016 at 5:19 PM, jimtigers65 said:

I - Jose Igesias

R - Francisco Rodriguez

S - Warwick Saupold

PM me your address.  I have a bunch I will give you.

Jim

JimDavison,

A big shout out to JimDavison for sending me the following Tiger autograph: John Hicks, JaCoby Jones, Guido Knudson, Joe Mantiply, Casey McGehee, Bobby Parnell, Warwick Saupold. This is what makes the hobby fun. 

Jim 

• Like 1

On December 23, 2016 at 2:19 PM, jimtigers65 said:

Update to my Tiger wantlist of former or current players who are still living:

H - Fernando Hernandez

I - Jose Igesias

J - Art James

K - Bryan Kelly, Matt Kinzer

M - Mike Marshall (another tough signature), Jeff McCurry, Dustin Molleken

P - Mike Pelfrey, Ramon Pena, Alex Presley

R - Francisco Rodriguez

To: CMSgt JimTigers 65,

-I have Pelfrey and Aviles waiting for you in an envelope.  Send me a PM to make sure I have your current address.

-This is for a "thank you" for your service to our country (Go Air Force!), as well as to your friend davidsb who is making up custom cards for me.

-With JimDavison's help, plus what Jim and I collected at spring training last year, I am only now missing these living former Tigers:  Fritz Fisher, Dan Gonzales, Julio Gonzalez, Fernando Hernandez, Art James, and Mike Marshall.  I talked to Fisher over the phone two years ago, and he told me he doesn't sign!  I do have all the current Tigers.

-Thanks again, JimDavison, for helping me out last year.  Let me know if I can help you out at spring training next month!

Jim, I was able to get Iglesias (2016 Topps) at TigerFest on Saturday & since I have a RC signed by him already, this one can be had if the right scenario came along.

am still collecting autographs of Tigers, both living and deceased.  For this year the only new Tigers I don't have are:

Jim Adduci and Arcenio Leon, both currently on the Tiger roster (Jim is on the DL)

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Mike Marshall

On 5/31/2017 at 8:21 PM, detroittigerfan said:

am still collecting autographs of Tigers, both living and deceased.  For this year the only new Tigers I don't have are:

Jim Adduci and Arcenio Leon, both currently on the Tiger roster (Jim is on the DL)

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Mike Marshall

Add current Tiger Daniel Stumpf to the list of Jim Adduci and Arcenio Leon that I still need on a baseball card.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2017 at 10:03 AM, detroittigerfan said:

Thanks to my friend Ron, who got Matt denDekker on a card for me before a Mud Hens game, before he was elevated to the Tigers from Toledo.

Now of the current Tigers I still need Daniel Stumpf, as well as Arcenio Leon and Jim Adduci, both currently on the  Mud Hens roster.

So I now have autographs of all living Tigers except these three new Tigers, plus the following six, all of whom played for the Tigers previously:

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Mike Marshall

At Saturday's Mud Hen game I got Jim Adduci on a Tiger logo card; I really wanted him on a regular card, but I did not have one.  I also got 7 Mud Hens on their 2017 Mud Hen cards.

Now of the current Tigers I still need Daniel Stumpf, as well as Arcenio Leon, now on the  Mud Hens roster.

So I now have autographs of all living Tigers except these two new Tigers, plus the following six, all of whom played for the Tigers previously:

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Mike Marshall

With the end of the season I inventoried the cards I got signed this season.  I got all the new Tigers (that played for the major league club this year) except  Arcenio Leon, who played for both the Mud Hens and the Tigers.

So I now have autographs of all living Tigers except these seven Tigers, Leon plus the following six, all of whom played for the Tigers previously:

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Mike Marshall

Arcenio Leon

If anyone got Leon at either Detroit or Toledo this year, I would be very interested in trading for it.  I am willing to give up much more than Leon's true value, since this was his only major league season.  Example:  Tram, '68 Tigers, '84 Tigers, etc.  Let me know what you want or are looking for, and I will give you a generous offer.

I just added Arcenio Leon to my inventory of all players who played for the Tigers

So I now have autographs of all living Tigers (plus many deceased) except these eleven Tigers, six of which I played for the Tigers previously plus these five from this years team. 

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Mike Marshall

Current Tigers:

Leongs Martin

Niko Goodrum

Mike Fiers

Francisco Liriano

Ryan Carpenter

Incidentally, if you are also trying to collect every tiger, Arcenio Leon may be very difficult to get in the future.  The 31 year old pitcher is from Venezuela, and is currently playing in Mexico; good chance he will never again appear in the major leagues, after making his short MLB debut with the the Tigers in 2017.  I got my Leon-signed card off ebay from a seller from Venezuela to whom I offered $3; he still has a few left.

I have four large books of autographed Tiger cards (both alive and deceased Tigers) that I can trade you for any of the above 11 missing Tigers, including a number of deceased Tigers as well as Tigers who were World Champs. Please PM me if you can help me out and I in turn will help you out!

• I thought I would update the list of Tiger autos that I need.  So I now have autographs of all living Tigers (plus many deceased) except these nine Tigers, five of which played for the Tigers previously plus these five from the 2018 team. 

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Mike Marshall

Last Year Tigers:

Johnny Barbato

Josh Smoker

Ryan Carpenter

Zack McAllister

I have four large books of autographed Tiger cards (both alive and deceased Tigers) that I can trade you for any of the above 11 missing Tigers, including a number of deceased Tigers as well as Tigers who were World Champs. Please PM me if you can help me out and I in turn will help you out!