gotgrs

Tiger Autos Wanted

I am now caught up to date on these 13 living Tigers that I need on cards. I prefer Tiger cards if possible:

Jim Crawford

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Anthony Gose

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Jason Jiminez

Rod Lindsey

Mike Marshall

Phil Meeler

Manny Montejo

David Price (I do have David on the cover of a magazine, but I would also like him on a card)

I have three large books of autographed Tiger cards that I can trade you for any of the above, including a number of deceased Tigers. Please PM me if you can help me out.

I've updated my Tiger wantlist and need the following Tiger signatures;

A- Jose Alvardez

B - Will Brunson

C - Miguel Cabrera, Yoenis Cespedes, Fausto Cruz

D - Ivan Dejesus, Roberto Duran

F - Fritz Fisher

G - Dan Gonzalez, Julio Gonzales, Beiker Graterol

H - Blaine Hardy, Fernando Hernandez

I - Jose Igesias, Mike Ivie

J - Art James, Jason Jimenez

K - Bryan Kelly, Matt Kinzer

L - Rod Lindsay, Urbano Lugo

M - Mickey Mahler, Mike Marshall, Pat McCoy, Jeff McCurry, Phil Meeler,

Eddie Miller, Justin Miller

N - Angel Nesbitt, Randy Nosek

O - Jose Ortega

P - Terry Pearson, Ramon Pena, Luis Pineda, David Price

S - Erik Sabel, Pedro Santana, Alfred Simon, Duane Singleton,

Clint Sodowsky

T - Gary Taylor

U - Lino Urdaneta

V - Jose Veras

W - David Wells, Josh Wilson

I picked up a Tom Gorzelenny autograph and updated my wantlist. I have many Tiger extras to trade for these.

I am now caught up to date on these 15 living Tigers that I need on cards. I dropped Gose from my list (thank you, Ron!), but added Jefry Marte, Nefali Feliz, and Marc Krauss. I prefer Tiger cards if possible:

Jim Crawford

Nefali Feliz

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Jason Jiminez

Marc Krauss

Rod Lindsey

Mike Marshall

Jefry Marte

Phil Meeler

Manny Montejo

David Price (I do have David on the cover of a magazine, but I would also like him on a card)

I have three large books of autographed Tiger cards that I can trade you for any of the above, including a number of deceased Tigers. Please PM me if you can help me out.

I've updated my Tiger wantlist and need the following Tiger signatures;

B - Matt Boyd

C - Miguel Cabrera, Yoenis Cespedes, Fausto Cruz

D - Roberto Duran

F - Jeff Ferrell, Fritz Fisher

G - Dan Gonzalez, Julio Gonzales, Beiker Graterol

H - Blaine Hardy, Fernando Hernandez

I - Jose Igesias, Mike Ivie

J - Art James

K - Bryan Kelly, Matt Kinzer

L - Urbano Lugo

M - Mike Marshall, Jeff McCurry, Phil Meeler, Eddie Miller

N - Angel Nesbitt, Daniel Norris

O - Jose Ortega

P - Ramon Pena, Luis Pineda, David Price

S - Alfred Simon

T - Gary Taylor

U - Lino Urdaneta

V - Jose Veras

Does anyway have any leads/signing habits of these Tigers? I can probably pick up a Cespedes and Price on ebay. Cabrera will be one of the last that I will get as his signature will cost too much $$. Mike Marshall doesn't sign.

Edited by jimtigers65

Does anyway have any leads/signing habits of these Tigers? I can probably pick up a Cespedes and Price on ebay. Cabrera will be one of the last that I will get as his signature will cost too much $$. Mike Marshall doesn't sign.

Marshall signs for $175, that is chump change for you. :smoker: I am getting Taylor for you this weekend. I should be able to get you a Kinzer, I see him around town every now and then although it has been a while.

I figured you see Kinzer in town. I sent out a couple requests to him with no luck. I'll pass on the $175 for Marshall. I have Lugo and Sabel signatures coming in.

I am now caught up to date on these 16 living Tigers that I need on cards. I prefer Tiger cards if possible:

Matt Boyd

Jim Crawford

Neftali Felix

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Jason Jiminez

Rod Lindsey

Mike Marshall

Jefry Marte

Phil Meeler

Manny Montejo

Randy Wolf

I eliminated Anthony Gose since the last posting, but added four new Tigers.

Edited by detroittigerfan

I still need these 13 living Tigers on cards. I prefer Tiger cards if possible:

Matt Boyd

Jim Crawford

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Jason Jiminez

Rod Lindsey

Mike Marshall

Phil Meeler

Manny Montejo

I eliminated Randy Wolf, Neftali Feliz, and Jefry Marte since the last posting, based on cards of Feliz and Wolf I got today from a friend, plus Jim is sending me a Marte.

I got Meeler a couple of months ago. Stupid me didn't keep the address. I did the research again and I'm almost positive this is it. The trick is that his first name is Charles, not Phillip. I hope this works for you! Jim

120 W North St, Zebulon, NC 27597

I got Meeler a couple of months ago. Stupid me didn't keep the address. I did the research again and I'm almost positive this is it. The trick is that his first name is Charles, not Phillip. I hope this works for you! Jim

120 W North St, Zebulon, NC 27597

Thanks for the address. I will send out a request this week.

Just got Jim Crawford TTM, so I am down to 12 living Tigers that I still need:

Matt Boyd

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Jason Jiminez

Rod Lindsey

Mike Marshall

Phil Meeler

Manny Montejo

Just got Jim Crawford TTM

EXCELLENT! What did you get signed by him? Lets hope we can get a little Meeler love also!

Crawford signed a card for me. I told him to keep the other card if he wished, plus I also sent him the box score of his first major league game, and told him to keep that also.

Meeler is my next goal. Now down to 11 living Tigers that I need.

davidsb, look for packages from me in the next two days!

Just got Jim Crawford TTM, so I am down to 12 living Tigers that I still need:

Matt Boyd

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Jason Jiminez

Rod Lindsey

Mike Marshall

Phil Meeler

Manny Montejo

Did a quick search on Manny Montejo... It looks like he passed away in 2000.

And Rodney Lindsey.... How did you miss a Whitecap :)

I can't believe that I missed that fact about Manny Montejo. That's an awful way to reduce your list.

As far as Rod Lindsey is concerned, I went through a period where I was focused on my job and attended few WhiteCaps games. I know, I know, I had my priorities mixed up! That's why I retired. I promise, it won't happen again!

Since Matt Boyd is a current player, I am sure that it is just a matter of time before I get him. Fritz Fisher will not sign; I talked to him over the phone last year. I have something out to Jason Jiminez and Phil Meeler. Mike Marshal is too expensive. I already have Price on a Tiger Magazine cover, but would like him on a card. Not sure about other four.

Thanks again, Jim, for helping me secure several names previously. Special thanks for the "care package" I got on Wednesday!!! Let me know how I can help you! I did get about 1/2 of your new WhiteCaps set signed last night, although I had to leave early last night; it is possible I may add to this list when they from back from Cedar Rapids, Iowa with hopefully a Midwest League Championship.

You and my friend Scott in Lakeland have been invaluable to helping me add to my collection. Anyone in Erie (Seawolves) want to reciprocate with me; email me if interested.

I can't believe that I missed that fact about Manny Montejo. That's an awful way to reduce your list.

As far as Rod Lindsey is concerned, I went through a period where I was focused on my job and attended few WhiteCaps games. I know, I know, I had my priorities mixed up! That's why I retired. I promise, it won't happen again!

Since Matt Boyd is a current player, I am sure that it is just a matter of time before I get him. Fritz Fisher will not sign; I talked to him over the phone last year. I have something out to Jason Jiminez and Phil Meeler. Mike Marshal is too expensive. I already have Price on a Tiger Magazine cover, but would like him on a card. Not sure about other four.

Thanks again, Jim, for helping me secure several names previously. Special thanks for the "care package" I got on Wednesday!!! Let me know how I can help you! I did get about 1/2 of your new WhiteCaps set signed last night, although I had to leave early last night; it is possible I may add to this list when they from back from Cedar Rapids, Iowa with hopefully a Midwest League Championship.

You and my friend Scott in Lakeland have been invaluable to helping me add to my collection. Anyone in Erie (Seawolves) want to reciprocate with me; email me if interested.

Have you ever sent a card to Dan Gonzales?

I did see some Julio Gonzalez cards on ebay for reasonable prices.

After getting Phil Meeler yesterday, I am down to these 10 living Tigers:

Matt Boyd

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Jason Jiminez

Rod Lindsey

Mike Marshall

After getting David Price in a trade with my friend Mike tonight, I now have all living Detroit Tigers (and many deceased Tigers) except for these nine:

Matt Boyd

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Jason Jiminez

Rod Lindsey

Mike Marshall

I have four large books of autographed Tiger cards (both alive and deceased Tigers) that I can trade you for any of the above, including a number of deceased Tigers. Please PM me if you can help me out.

Edited by detroittigerfan

My friend Jim just got Jason Jiminez for me on a card, so now I have signed cards of all living Tigers except for these eight:

Matt Boyd

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Rod Lindsey

Mike Marshall

I have four large books of autographed Tiger cards (both alive and deceased Tigers) that I can trade you for any of the above, including a number of deceased Tigers. Please PM me if you can help me out.

Following a trade I can take Rod Lindsey off my want list. I am now down to seven living Tigers that I need on cards.

Matt Boyd

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Mike Marshall

Judging by the Tigers' current 40 and 25 man rosters, my list will greatly expand on Opening Day 2016!

Congrats on such a short list. I need the same guys that is on your wantlist plus some more. I have one question; how did you get Roberto Duran? I can't even do a search on him without Roberto Duran, the boxer, pops up.