gotgrs

Tiger Autos Wanted

detroittigerfan,

Are you going to wait until Kinsler's is featured on a Tiger card or are you going to pick up a signature of him with the Rangers?

My preference is to always get a Tiger on a Tiger card if he has one. However, I will always get the auto on a non-Tiger card if a Tiger card is not available. Or if davidsb (ever heard of him?) makes up a custom Tiger card, I would get that one signed before a Rangers card, in this instance.

I've sent to Ramon Pena a number of times with no luck c/o the Indians, primarily during Spring Training. He's their Director of Latin American Operations. He might be obtainable in person by someone who graphs the Cactus League.

I am now down to these living Tigers that I am trying to get:

Jim Crawford

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Jason Jiminez

Rod Lindsey

Mike Marshall

Phil Meeler

Manny Montejo

Ramon Pena

Jim Ray

Duane Singleton

Ron Woods

I just took Jose Iglesias off the above list, since I got him at Tigerfest

Always looking for someone to trade with to reduce this list of living Tigers whose autograph I have been unable to get. Send me a PM if you can help. My list is now down to 15, although that could increase by Opening Day if I don't get everyone in spring training.

Mike Marshall is signing with Chris Potter soon. I gave in and paid the $125 to get my 1968 card signed.

I sent a card to Dan Gonzales a couple of months ago and I'm waithing patiently to get lucky!

Made a few trades and purchases. In the last month I went from needing 104 Tiger signatures down to needing 79. I used SCN as a reference and this is from players that are still living.

A- Jose Alvarez

B- Will Brunson

C- Miguel Cabrera, Fausta Cruz

D- Ivan DeJesus, Roberto Duran

F- Fritz Fisher

G- Julio Gonzalez, Beiker Greterol

H- David Haas, Fernandez Hernandez

I- Jose Igesias, Mike Ivie

J- Art James, Jason Jimenez

K- Bryan Kelly, Matt Kinzer

L- Rod Linsay, Carl Linhardt, Urbano Lugo

M- Mickey Mahler, Mike Marshall, Jeff McCurry, Phil Meeler, Eddie Miller, Manny Montejo

N- Randy Nosek, Edwin Nunez

O- Jose Ortega

P- Terry Pearson, Ramon Pena, Luis Pineda

R- Jim Ray

S- Erik Sabel, Oscar Salazar, Pedro Santana, Victor Santos, Duane Singleton, Clint Sodowsky

T- Gary Taylor

U- Lino Urdaneto

V- Jose Veras

W- David Wells, Derrick White, Kevin Wickander

Edited by jimtigers65
updated my wantlist

Jim, you should be able to get Alusik TTM with a $5 donation, and he'll also likely include a nice note. Haas signed TTM for me but that was a number of years ago and per SCN he looks tougher now.

Jim Crawford

Rajai Davis

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Alex Gonzalez

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Jason Jiminez

Ian Kinsler

Rod Lindsey

Mike Marshall

Phil Meeler

Manny Montejo

Ramon Pena

Jim Ray

Andrew Romine

Duane Singleton

Ron Woods

Always looking for someone to trade with to reduce this list of living Tigers whose autograph I have been unable to get. Send me a PM if you can help. My list is now down to 15, although that could increase by Opening Day if I don't get everyone in spring training.

I now am missing 19 living Tigers, with Opening Day behind us. Just added Rajai Davis, Alex Gonzalez, Ian Kistler, and Andrew Romine. Again, always willing to trade; I am an extra Steve Lombardozzi card, among others!

I'm down to needing 79 living Tiger autographs. Just curious if anybody has any extras from my wantlist. I still need a couple current Tigers: Cabrera (I'll probably send out to Tigers Autograph for a Cause), Igesias, Kroll, JD Martinez, Reed, Veras.

Jim Crawford

Rajai Davis

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Alex Gonzalez

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Jason Jiminez

Ian Kistler

Rod Lindsey

Mike Marshall

J. D. Martinez

Phil Meeler

Manny Montejo

Ramon Pena

Jim Ray

Andrew Romine

Duane Singleton

Ron Woods

I am now looking for these 20 living Tigers whose autographs are I looking for, following the addition of J. D. Martinez to the roster. Fortunately I got Tyler Collins, Justin Miller, and Ian Krol in spring training at Lakeland this year.

I have three large books of autographed Tiger cards I can trade you for any of the above. Please PM me if you can help me out.

JimTigers65, still want to trade that Ron Woods card?

Edited by detroittigerfan

Jim Crawford

Rajai Davis

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Alex Gonzalez

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Jason Jiminez

Ian Kistler

Rod Lindsey

Mike Marshall

J. D. Martinez

Phil Meeler

Manny Montejo

Ramon Pena

Andrew Romine

I am now looking for autographs of these 18 living Tigers, following the addition of Ron Woods from my friend JimTigers65. Thank you, Jim!

Robbie Ray will be another new Tiger tomorrow, but fortunately I got him in spring training this year. A local newspaper reported that he is marrying a local gal and plans to live in West Michigan, so maybe I will see him around here!

I have three large books of autographed Tiger cards that I can trade you for any of the above, including a number of deceased Tigers. Please PM me if you can help me out.

Jim Ray

I am now looking for autographs of these 19 living Tigers, following the addition of Ron Woods from my friend JimTigers65. Thank you, Jim!

Your list is now down to 18, Jim Ray passed away in 2005.

Your list is now down to 18, Jim Ray passed away in 2005.

Davidsb, that's not the way I want to reduce my list, but thanks for the info!

Again, if anyone can help me on the 18 living Tigers that I am missing, please let me know. The 18 Tigers that I need are two postings up. And thanks again to JimTigers65 for helping me out!

I don't have extras of any of those guys, but from a quick glance at the list, you should be able to get Farnsworth and possibly Ruffin through mail c/o the Rays and Mariners. Farnsworth has always been a great TTM signer and I saw a couple of Ruffin success reports early in spring training. I sent a request to Ruffin on 2/22, still pending.

For what it's worth, I have had NO success with Ruffin over the years.

Jim Crawford

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Jason Jiminez

Ian Kinsler

Rod Lindsey

Mike Marshall

Phil Meeler

Manny Montejo

Ramon Pena

Andrew Romine

I am now looking for autographs of these 15 living Tigers, following the purchase of Rajai Davis, J.D. Martinez, and Alex Gonzalez.

Corey Knebel was just added to the Tiger roster, but fortunately he signed a number of items for me while he was WhiteCap last year; he also recently signed two Tiger cards just before he left Erie.

I have three large books of autographed Tiger cards that I can trade you for any of the above, including a number of deceased Tigers. Please PM me if you can help me out.

Following my friend Chris sending me a signed card of Andrew Romine, I am now looking for autographs of these 13 living Tigers:

Jim Crawford

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Jason Jiminez

Ian Kinsler

Rod Lindsey

Mike Marshall

Phil Meeler

Manny Montejo

Ramon Pena

I have three large books of autographed Tiger cards that I can trade you for any of the above, including a number of deceased Tigers. Or I can get autographs of WhiteCaps players, including in WhiteCaps' programs.

Please PM me if you can help me out.

Following my friend Chris sending me a signed card of Andrew Romine, I am now looking for autographs of these 13 living Tigers:

Jim Crawford

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Jason Jiminez

Ian Kinsler

Rod Lindsey

Mike Marshall

Phil Meeler

Manny Montejo

Ramon Pena

Too bad I can't help you as I need all of these Tiger autograph (and many more)

My friend Chris just sent me a signed card of Ramon Pena. I am now looking for autographs of these 12 living Tigers:

Jim Crawford

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Jason Jiminez

Ian Kinsler

Rod Lindsey

Mike Marshall

Phil Meeler

Manny Montejo

I guess I can buy a certified autograph of Kinsler off ebay, but after that it will be difficult to trim this list further. Any ideas, besides spending hundreds of dollars to obtain Mike Marshall?

I have three large books of autographed Tiger cards that I can trade you for any of the above, including a number of deceased Tigers. Or I can get autographs of WhiteCaps players, including in WhiteCaps' programs.

Just picked up a Ian Kinsler card, but then the Tigers added Pat McCoy who I do not have, so I am still looking for autographs of these 12 living Tigers:

Jim Crawford

Fritz Fisher

Dan Gonzales

Julio Gonzalez

Fernando Hernandez

Art James

Jason Jiminez

Rod Lindsey

Mike Marshall

Pat McCoy

Phil Meeler

Manny Montejo

Fortunately I already got autos of the newest Tigers (Suarez, Smith, and Hardy) in spring training and/or the minor leagues.

Hopefully I will get Crawford in the mail soon.

I went to my first White Caps (and John Ball Zoo which is really nice) game yesterday with the family. I was hoping to get a Jonathon Crawford autograph but I did not see him at the pregame autograph session. Does anyone have any tips on getting him at a White Caps game?