SpartanValor

2012 B1G Tournament

When MSU wins and UM loses, this is what I picture. Go Green and get the win tomorrow!

20120205164401_0001.jpg

I would have loved to see msu be the ones to give michigan a genuine beatdown, but at least they proved their worth (or lack thereof) nonetheless.

Jim Comparoni ‏ @JimComparoni

Michigan is still hopeful that BCS computers will send them into Sunday's Big Ten Tournament Championship Game against #MSU.

Should be an awesome game today. Lets get that #1 seed!

When MSU wins and UM loses, this is what I picture. Go Green and get the win tomorrow!

20120205164401_0001.jpg

That is an AWESOME pic...

MSU and OSU are the two best teams in the Conference.

Without a doubt and it isn't that close.

MSU B1G Champs in the reg season and in the tourny as well.

Also would like to say cause I hate them both. **** you OSU and the refs. The refs seemed better then normal in this game but still **** them.

Awesome win! Way for Wood to step up with Green having a rough day.

I love that they went hard for this tourney championship. You can't share the tourney title three ways, so they had to go take it.

GO GREEN!

If they come out of Indy with a no. 1 seed to go with the tourney title, the three-way conference title and last week's loss to OSU hurts a lot less!

This may be one of the easiest brackets I have ever seen. As long as we don't run into one of those cinderella teams we should have an easy time here.

Congrats to Sparty. Glad today's game didn't end up like the semifinal duds.

Great moment from the game:

Fairly early in the second half, both teams had an offensive flurry. Sullinger had gotten rolling and hit that step-back jumper right in Payne's mug (after scoring on a jump hook over Payne a possession earlier)...Wood answered with a triple in transition...Lenzell Smith answered from deep right back...On the way down the floor, Payne setting up high right post and Izzo (from about 8 feet away) exclaims, "AP, I'm sick of watching him (Sullinger) kick your ***!!!"...Queue the AT post feed and a MONSTER left-hand throw-down from Payne...Who jaws at Thomas (posterizee), Izzo and Sullinger on his way back down the floor. Monster Jam!