mavscougars

30 in 30 Teams MLB Network Detroit Tigers

I don't have the MLB network anymore, but I'm willing to bet that they will have their 30 in 30 previews again. Any idea when the Tigers will be shown?

I watched it last year, and honestly, it wasn't that informative. It's great and all to see Tiger's footage, especially in the ST weeks, but there will be nothing that you won't learn about already here on Motown... and probably get a lot better info here as well.

(That's not to say I won't watch it! Just don't go in expecting anything more than some pretty pictures.)

I'm videotaping that bad boy.

After which, he'll pop open a Bartles & James wine cooler -- carefully, so as not to spill any onto his stonewashed jeans -- prop up his adidas sneakers up onto the plastic covered sectional sofa, and play that bad boy back through his brand new 25" Zenith Color TV.

Zenith: The Quality Goes In Before The Name Goes On.

After which, he'll pop open a Bartles & James wine cooler -- carefully, so as not to spill any onto his stonewashed jeans -- prop up his adidas sneakers up onto the plastic covered sectional sofa, and play that bad boy back through his brand new 25" Zenith Color TV.

Zenith: The Quality Goes In Before The Name Goes On.

Ummm...British Knights, sir.

After which, he'll pop open a Bartles & James wine cooler -- carefully, so as not to spill any onto his stonewashed jeans -- prop up his adidas sneakers up onto the plastic covered sectional sofa, and play that bad boy back through his brand new 25" Curtis Mathes Color TV.

Fixed