Sign in to follow this  
lesgoblu02

2012 Michigan Basketball Games: Vent/Praise/Whine/Lovefest Thread (Official)

**** Stu Douglas.

I don't know how this is going to work. I am just going to be talking to myself.

I don't know how this is going to work. I am just going to be talking to myself.

Unless you hook up with the chick Shelton was referring to at last night's game.

Unless you hook up with the chick Shelton was referring to at last night's game.

haha, ya know biggs, that does sound promising. Tough to meet women here in the U.P., where the men are men, and so are the women.

Couple shots in me and her and I could be knocking boots in no time. I will create a compilation of missed Hardaway Jr. shots and put that on in the background...really get us going.

You have no idea, tp. Every time he entered the game, she would yell out " oh my god they are putting him back in. Whyyyyy?!?!?"

It sucked to listen to her, but not as much as the northwestern fan next to me that treated every layup as if it was the game winning shot and provided running play by play to his five year old.