Deleterious

2012 Michigan Football

I'm selfish and want the best UM team possible, fully admitted. Leaving is the smart move though, if he's supposed to go in the top few rounds.

Sounds like Michigan will be going to the Outback Bowl, and will be playing South Carolina. That actually isn't too bad of a match up, considering what was possible. Georgia would have been brutal (have fun Nebraska).

It's official that Michigan will be going to the Outback bowl. They haven't officially announced the SEC team yet.

Tirico is the best.

No doubt. He did the UM/NC State game last week. It's nice having a local guy do UM games, he knows the team so well.

All 3 Tweets from the same account, so just posting one link.

https://twitter.com/DGDestroys/status/278206039525056513

Wait, is Dennis Norfleet playing safety now? Am I missing something?
In this video Michigan Football Starts Outback Bowl Practice - YouTube … Kovacs says he's coaching up 'Fleet' and at :22 seconds you can see a #26 come in on defense.

0udlv-zRle0#!

..Norfleet is the only #26 on the roster

I really only follow the big headlines in recruiting so I might be the wrong person to talk about this. But I believe Laquon Treadwell is still considering Michigan. He is a 5* and the #1 ranked WR on Rivals. But like I said, I could be totally wrong on that.

I really only follow the big headlines in recruiting so I might be the wrong person to talk about this. But I believe Laquon Treadwell is still considering Michigan. He is a 5* and the #1 ranked WR on Rivals. But like I said, I could be totally wrong on that.

Not hearing good things about Treadwell and UM.

Stephen J. Nesbitt ‏@stephenjnesbitt

J.T. Floyd, Brandin Hawthorne and Will Hagerup have been suspended for a violation of team rules and will miss the Outback Bowl. #Michigan

Not good. Those are all guys who would have seen time. Sucks for Floyd and Hawthorne since it's their last game as seniors, but they are the ones who messed up. I'm certainly getting sick of Hagerup. He's a decent player, but apparently hasn't learned. This is not the first time he's done this, and it's not the first big game he has had to miss because of selfish actions. Hopefully Wile can fill his role.