Sign in to follow this  
SpartanValor

2012 Michigan State Football

10 days! So freakin' pumped to be going to the game.

Even if we don't have a draft, I want to declare my Spartan is Larry Caper this year. He has a long-deserved chance to shine. I'm pulling for the kid.

10 days! So freakin' pumped to be going to the game.

Even if we don't have a draft, I want to declare my Spartan is Larry Caper this year. He has a long-deserved chance to shine. I'm pulling for the kid.

Think he'll get enough touches with Bell in the mix?

Think he'll get enough touches with Bell in the mix?

Depends on your definition of "enough". He is most certainly going to be an important part of the offense being the second back. He is not going to roll up huge numbers, but he has an opportunity to show of his skills enough to possibly have a shot at the next level.

Frankly, I've never been really big on Nick Hill. I'm hoping Caper takes over that backup spot strong.

If we are just picking, I choose Denicos Allen... pretty much the most dynamic defensive player we have... which is saying a lot!

Tom Dienhart thinks our Spartans might end up alright.

http://btn.com/2012/08/22/dienhart-what-i-saw-at-spartans-practice/

Frankly, at this point it's going to be almost entirely about how quickly Maxwell and his receivers gel. If they're just serviceable (in totality), we'd still have to get exceptionally unlucky to win fewer than 8 games...Come out solid, with a reasonable trend line moving forward - chance at something special, folks.

Simply put, there isn't a more talented roster in the Big 10. Let's play ball.

If Burbridge can come off the bench and set freshman records, and chinese taipei jones can come off the bench and lead our defense, it really makes me think this coaching staff doesnt like hurting peoples feelings. How the hell could they not see these two gus were better than the product on the field? Makes me question even more why deanthony arnett cant even get one snap, or why the hell nick hill is still returning punts. I can understand not wanting to fire someone midseason (roushar), but not benching players for superior talent? Im at a loss here. I dont have blind faith anymore after what i saw out of burbridge and jones today.

I mean the season is now half over, and these guys are just now seeing the field? Good lord.

If we dont beat michigan, and pretty much everyone else on the schedule, i think its michigans division to win. They will lose to osu, but i cant see them losing to both msu and nebraska. And of course they dont play wisconsin or psu...

Ummmm...

I'm ready for basketball season.

It's not just that we suck, it's that there is just so little excitement to at least make the sucking entertaining.

So much to dislike about this loss. We abandon our running game at so many different times that it doesn't make sense and then in Overtime that is all we do and then we put our QB in so many bad situations he isn't ready for. We better get our **** together or we will get embarrassed by UM.

Fire roushar.

We dont know how to spike the football.

JLS level of incompetence.

I was there, no students were. They are far more pathetic than the product on the field.

Would love a victory on Sat. Need to play like we did against OSU and not how we played against IA. We got this...

Glad we won our bowl game. It was fun to watch Bell run the ball this season. Really sad that Maxwell and Cook both are terrible and that made the difference in our season being a dud. Can't believe we ended up with 7 wins.