EckotheGecko

Yet Another New Guy

Originally posted by Tayalltheway V1.0

Heck yeah! Nice seeing ya here, Ecko. ETG is one of the most knowledgeable pistons fans from pistons.com and I am sure that he will be one here, as well. :cool:

You didn't say anything that nice about me!!!

lol

Its ok Tay has this weird attachment to ecko :confused: dont take to much from it. We sure are gettin all the quality posters though. Im loving it!!!!

Q of the day: Should i keep my name as Combsinator or change it to Bad azz Recruiter in the hizzouze?

Hmm i guess ill keep it. NM

Originally posted by The Combsinator

Its ok Tay has this weird attachment to ecko :confused: dont take to much from it. We sure are gettin all the quality posters though. Im loving it!!!!

Hey, I have a weird attachment to alot of people from pistons.com... you don't even wanna know :shocked:

Yeah, we are getting 'em ALL(plus, KR Tosta :grin: ) . Like the saying goes..."If you build it, they will come." Although, that is sort of a perverted saying now :wink: .

BTW, Kev, I was gettin' to it, home dawg. Nothing personal, I just kinda got side tracked from posting about your arrival is all. We cool! :cool:

Alright so lets get this straight. From the Pistons.com board we have...Tayalltheway..The Combsinator..EJ Smith..Joe Jam..Mobruler..WDTB..TallKev..Pistons03..Nintendo Jon..Ecko the Gecko..and i believe for now thats it. i think we did quite well. Do i dare say our mission is complete?? Well with the exception of one or 2 i believe it is. Now that we are all here let me say WELCOME TO THE BOARD guys...glad to have ya all on. The pistons talk here is out of this world and heaven compared to the other board. Hopefully you guys keep posting! Later Yo

BTW I think Tay and I deserve some kind of Cookie for this:devious:

the kind you find in the basement that you use a pitchfork to break through the film that have encased the cookie in order to to throw away

I just wanted to stop by and say hi to all the new blood. Stop by the Bar and Grill if you ever want to discuss absolutely stupid, nothing topics. We have lots of fun over there.