Deleterious

2012 NBA Draft

I wonder how he fits there though considering him and Durant are both true small forwards...at least IMO. I think playing Jones at power forward is a mistake and Durant is much better at the 3 than the 2.

I am very intrigued by all this James Harden trade talk. I doubt OKC actually trades him but I would love to get him in Detroit...not that we have anything to trade besides Monroe and I can't imagine the Pistons agreeing to that.

The rich are getting richer. The Heat, Thunder, and Bulls all got some of the best value in the draft.

The rich are getting richer. The Heat, Thunder, and Bulls all got some of the best value in the draft.

Heat traded Moultrie to Philly

I was actually hoping for Taylor to drop to us since we've stuck with our picks and didn't move up. Could have used a lock down wing defender. Oh well.

Quincy Miller is the guy falling now. Could be our small forward down the road if we took him.

Quincy Miller is the guy falling now. Could be our small forward down the road if we took him.

Definitely agree. Come on Joe D.

EDIT: I just knew he would get picked right ahead of us!!:mad:

I was immediately turned off by Quincy Miller anyway when I went to draftnet and his NBA comparison was Austin Daye :square:

Khris Middleton...

Whatever. I would have preferred Barton or Lamb

I will make the first Middleton comparison: a less athletic Loul Deng.

Edit: Best, BEST, case scenario.

What is Khris Middleton (besides a poor speller)?

Apparently he was a projected lottery pick before this season, had an ankle injury this year, I guess it is ok to take a flier on this guy, his scouting report reads well.