Deleterious

2012 NBA Draft

And Cleveland drafts Stuckey...er, Waiters.

It is amazing how similar they are based on those highlights. Stuckey has always struggled to finish on a consistent basis...Waiters probably won't have that problem.

HOLY ****! We are gonna get someone good IMO

Waiters was still projected to get drafted before we pick so I don't see how that changes things significantly. The next 4 picks in no particular order will probably be Robinson, Barnes, Drummond, and Lilliard. If somebody else slips in there, then things really start to get interesting. What if Lilliard is there when we pick? Do we draft another point guard?

Waiters was still projected to get drafted before we pick so I don't see how that changes things significantly. The next 4 picks in no particular order will probably be Robinson, Barnes, Drummond, and Lilliard. If somebody else slips in there, then things really start to get interesting. What if Lilliard is there when we pick? Do we draft another point guard?

Everything I've read today says the Lillard is a lock for Portland. We'll see what the experts know...

Who is going to take Drummond? I think Toronto is the worry here, Portland takes Lilliard, GS takes Barnes, Toronto takes Rivers?

Everything I've read today says the Lillard is a lock for Portland. We'll see what the experts know...

which will leave Drummond and Barnes for Golden State and Toronto. My guess is Golden State would take Barnes. Do not know if the Raptors would want Drummond or not.

Toronto might trade with Houston...who would then select Drummond.

If Toronto doesn't make the trade, and Houston offered the Pistons 12 and another of the 1st rounders, would you do it in losing out on Drummond?

1 more team to hurdle for Drummond. Please Toronto...you need a guard/wing...take Rivers

If Toronto doesn't make the trade, and Houston offered the Pistons 12 and another of the 1st rounders, would you do it in losing out on Drummond?

Tough call. I don't think the Pistons would do it though. I think that is probably the right move to pass on the trade and take him.

1 more team to hurdle for Drummond. Please Toronto...you need a guard/wing...take Rivers

Who is their center? That European shooter...or is he a power forward?

It is up to Toronto, lets see them pass on him and see if Dumars actually has the guts to take Drummond.

Somebody is going to jump us. If Toronto does not want Drummond, I think they will make the trade with Houston if it is on the table.

Who is their center? That European shooter...or is he a power forward?

They have Bargnani at PF and they picked Jonas V last year, a center

They have Bargnani at PF and they picked Jonas V last year, a center

I forgot about him...that definitely does bode well for us if no trade is made.

I heard on the radio today the only guy in the NBA who compares to Drummond physically and athletically is Dwight Howard. Amazing we have a chance to get this guy at 9.

Pistons finally have a chance to get a true center and shot blocker...no way they can pass up Drummond.