Jared

Anybody want to trade Tigers?

I've been lurking on this site since the summer and didn't realize there was a card section here.

I got back into collecting a couple years ago and got into doing a Tigers PC. I've really been focusing on each of the 2011 releases and I've got a comprehensive list of what I'm looking for still from this year here at SCF. Let me know if anyone has anything I could use.

I've also got quite a few extra Tigers from case breaks and trades over the past year (almost all 2010 and 2011). And I've busted a handful of packs from most releases this year. So if anyone is looking for cards let me know. Here's my trade list. Thanks. Jared.

Welcome to the collectors' side of the forum. From memory I know I have most (maybe all) of those 4 stickers, the Avila base from S2 and the VMart base from US (if your pending deal falls through). I'll check tonight when I get home.

I collect Tigers base Topps (w/inserts), Pro Debut and in some cases Bowman Draft. I don't do parallels so unfortunately don't have more on your list. Also from memory the only recent Tigers I need are the Turner All-Star from '11 Pro Debut, Kaline 60YOT from '11 Topps (can't remember which series) and any '11 US relic except Avila. I also look for random singles for TTM and IP autographs of the Chicago teams of all 4 sports.

* also need the SP Cobb and Greenberg from '11 Topps but those wouldn't be a trade match for stickers or common base (nor would the others I need above probably either!). '12 S1 will probably be a better trading time when everyone needs everything.

** one other '11 card that's bugging me that I can't get a hold of is the diamond giveway code card with VMart from US. If anyone has an extra, please let me know - the code can be redeemed, I don't care about the giveway, just want the card itself.

Edited by Los Gatos

I've got some used codes cards lying around, I'll check and see if one is a V-Mart.

I was in a case break for Bowman Draft and I have all the base and chrome Tigers. LMK which ones you need.

I might have an extra Kaline Reprint from this year.

I'll check for those cards when I get home and report back later. Def interested in the stickers I need and the Avila base from you. The V-Mart base is coming from a trusted trading partner so I'm set for that one.

Jared, I found partial success from the list I posted earlier. I have extras of:

* Alex Avila 497

* Victor Martinez US160

* Austin Jackson sticker 65

* Magglio Ordonez sticker 66

There is a local card show that I go to a couple times a month where one of the guys has a big stack of the stickers, and I think I've cleaned him all out of Tigers, but next time I go, I'll see if he has Inge and/or Martinez if you still need them at that time.

I already have all the '11 Tiger Bowman Drafts but might be able to use an extra or two for TTM or else I can take a look at your trade list for base commons, Tigers and/or other teams.

** one other '11 card that's bugging me that I can't get a hold of is the diamond giveway code card with VMart from US. If anyone has an extra, please let me know - the code can be redeemed, I don't care about the giveway, just want the card itself.
I have this one.:smoker:

Jared, I found partial success from the list I posted earlier. I have extras of:

* Alex Avila 497

* Victor Martinez US160

There is a local card show that I go to a couple times a month where one of the guys has a big stack of the stickers, and I think I've cleaned him all out of Tigers, but next time I go, I'll see if he has Inge and/or Martinez if you still need them at that time.

I already have all the '11 Tiger Bowman Drafts but might be able to use an extra or two for TTM or else I can take a look at your trade list for base commons, Tigers and/or other teams.

I checked on that Kaline, the only extra 2011 Kaline I've got is a Gypsy Queen Base. I also have a Peak Performance Topps insert (PP-95) and a Legendary Lineage insert featuring Kaline and Cabrera, both from 2010. LMK if there's anything else specifically you might need from this year or last.

My trade list has all of my cards from 2007-current on it. Unfortunately, all the extra Tigers I've received in trade or case breaks are not on the list anywhere. So you'd have to let me know specifically what you'd be looking for. Otherwise, give me a few days and I can work up a list of all my triples and quadruples etc... (Haha, my Tigers doubles go to my son). Been meaning make a list anyway, now I've got a little motivation.

Edited by Jared

Here's all my extra 2011 Tigers. I'll update again with all my 2010 Tigers in a day or so. If anyone is interested in any of these PLMK. Thanks.

* Alex Avila 497

* Victor Martinez US160

Hey Jared, if you still need these cards, PM your address to me and I'll send them out to you. I came upon them this weekend (had pulled them out earlier) and would rather give them to someone in need rather then just stock them back away in my extras box.

Hey Jared, if you still need these cards, PM your address to me and I'll send them out to you. I came upon them this weekend (had pulled them out earlier) and would rather give them to someone in need rather then just stock them back away in my extras box.

Haha, your PM box is full. Hit me up after you tidy up your e-space.