Oblong

Access to "My Tiger Tickets"

The login screen for My Tiger Tickets is back to the point where you can enter your username/pw. However when I tried to log in with my acct # and the PW I've been using for years, it says "This combination does not exist on our servers". Anyone else getting that? If so then I chalk it up to them still being in the process of setting it all up.

The login screen for My Tiger Tickets is back to the point where you can enter your username/pw. However when I tried to log in with my acct # and the PW I've been using for years, it says "This combination does not exist on our servers". Anyone else getting that? If so then I chalk it up to them still being in the process of setting it all up.

I get the same message.

They changed everybody's passwords, probably because of the system upgrade. You should receive two emails, one has your account number and the second has your new password. I just logged in with the new PW and it worked.

That's it.

Oddly I called to change seats today and my rep says they don't have their inventory yet.

If they are filling in new folks first then it's a deal breaker with me.

That's it.

Oddly I called to change seats today and my rep says they don't have their inventory yet.

If they are filling in new folks first then it's a deal breaker with me.

I got the same story last week. I'm figuring they need to look at renewals too in order to see what might be available. I have a call into my rep today to check whether I should pay my invoice and wait for the relocation process or hold off paying. I'll let you know when I hear back.

We took over my sister-in-law's full season, but I'm still keeping my two for my dad. Plus, this will allow my SIL to get playoff seats since she always kept her second seat for my wife. We decided five years of both going to games, but not sitting together, was long enough. I'm trying to move my seats next to hers. The guy who has the four next to her talked about dropping two of them because his dad, who used the seats, has a tough time health-wise and doesn't go to as many games as he used to.

Excellent.... got the emails and just renewed.

I noticed that the plan is still called Friday 28, but when I did the math, it looks like only 27. $540 per seat. $540/27 =20. Are they going to invoice seperately for opening day? Or is it back to 27 games again for Friday?

I got the same story last week. I'm figuring they need to look at renewals too in order to see what might be available. I have a call into my rep today to check whether I should pay my invoice and wait for the relocation process or hold off paying. I'll let you know when I hear back.

We took over my sister-in-law's full season, but I'm still keeping my two for my dad. Plus, this will allow my SIL to get playoff seats since she always kept her second seat for my wife. We decided five years of both going to games, but not sitting together, was long enough. I'm trying to move my seats next to hers. The guy who has the four next to her talked about dropping two of them because his dad, who used the seats, has a tough time health-wise and doesn't go to as many games as he used to.

I'm scaling back because of budget and because older children have other things going on. I figure there is a chance two seats can be moved.

Good luck with the move. That is funny that you had separate seats.

I noticed that the plan is still called Friday 28, but when I did the math, it looks like only 27. $540 per seat. $540/27 =20. Are they going to invoice seperately for opening day? Or is it back to 27 games again for Friday?

I get the same for my Saturday plan. I'm sure it will be a separate invoice for Opening Day.

Edited by juiceman

weird... never been like that in the past. It was just a different line item on the same invoice.

I talked to my rep today. They do have a new ticketing system and none of the reps have the ability to see their open inventory yet. He said he expects to know something the first week of January.

Last year when I paid I had issues with the website so I called my agent and he was suppose to pay for all of it. When my tickets came opening day wasn't there, I called and he said I didn't pay for opening day. He asked me if I wanted them, I laughed and he said some people didn't want them.

I think it is their way of opening up some opening day tickets. Long story short they have always listed my opening day separate because the seats are always different.

weird... never been like that in the past. It was just a different line item on the same invoice.

I'm thining they're trying to cut down on the number of refund checks they issue because the Opening Day seats are in a less expensive price category than people's regular seats. It's happened to me a couple times in the last couple few years.

Weird... I wondered how they did that in the past. One year our OD seats were way out in the boonies. The last 2 years we had "our" seats.

So I wonder if we will get another invoice to pay for OD? Or do we have to call. I'd email my rep but the last 2 times I"ve done that he's never replied. I usually check at Tigerfest to see if I have my regular seats for OD.

I confirmed with my rep in the past that it is a MLB initiative to upgrade the ticketing system. The change in account numbers and passwords seems to confirm that this is taking place now. Any system conversion / upgrade will take some time. I would guess they are cross referencing information from the old system against what has been loaded to the new system.

Also, since stubhub is a partner with MLB, I have to wonder if they are also updating their interfaces between companies. I would assume the (active / inactive) ticket bar codes security would need to be updated if it is a new software / ticketing system.

Couple that with the fact that I emailed my rep and got an out of office email until Jan 2nd. If others reps are taking vacation over the offseason / holiday, the conversion will be even slower.

It makes sense that the opening day locations are not on the original bill for partial season ticket holders. It was my understanding in the past that it was who-ever paid their bill first got the rights to the seat for opening day. Therefore it wouldn't make sense to bill for that seat already if the location likely is different (50% of the time), but to bill seperately once the order of who gets the seat is determined (by payment)

I had the same accout #, but a new password. Yes, whoever paid their bill first, among the 3 potential holders of that seat, in full got OD. In the past on the invoice you would have your seat for the # of games minus OD listed with your section/seat assignment, then another entry that just said "Opening Day GA". One year I did get moved out of my section, I think it was 2007, but don't remember getting a refund, maybe the prices were the same or they just didn't bother making adjustments. It never dawned on me to worry about it.

Went into my account today and my Opening Day tickets were in their for purchase. They were listed as General Admission, but at least they are in the account now. Previously (yesterday), they were not in there. I didn't inquire with my rep. They just showed up.

I got the renewal packet in the mail last week. It had the account # and password listed. There were 2 payment options, half by early Jan. and half by Feb, or in full by late January. *I got my payment in.

Therefore I would assume the relocations will start taking place some time in February.

my seats are int he bleachers. Even with the good season in 2011, I wonder if we are close to the breaking point of some season ticket holders. The seats in the left field upper deck are now cheaper than the bleachers. They use to be equal in price. In 2007 a bleacher seat was $8. In 2011 they were $11. In 2012 they are now $13. Here's to hoping I get an upgrade 8).

Just spoke with my ticket rep yesterday. She mentioned that they finally released the tickets not renewed this year. They have a hold on those seats, so I assume this means that the relocation guy is working on any possible relocations / upgrades now. It always leaves me hopeful this time of year.

I also found it interesting that she mentioned they are not allowing any new bleacher season tickets at this time. I'm curious if it filled up fast with the Prince signing.