Sign in to follow this  
SpartanValor

Outback Bowl: MSU v. Georgia

People also go to Crunchy's to watch games...but I never did.

We go there basically everytime I go before the game. They have gameday specials that are pretty good if you like burgers. It was always Crunchies before the game and Mennas after

And Georgia looks like they are refusing to block Gholston. Its not even like Gholston is beating their lineman, they just aren't blocking him and he is running into the backfield untouched. That has happened numerous times already.

Georgia has some great athletes.

Unfortunately this is looking like a typical bowl game for us at half. Thankfully it's meaningless.

Big Ten going for 0-5 again?

South Carolina v. Nebraska and Florida v. Ohio St still up for grabs. This game isnt over either.

People don't mention the last time they won the rose bowl, they talk about the last time they went to the rose bowl. Getting to the rose bowl means you won your conference.

I don't think that is accurate, at all. Tell that to Bo Schembechler and Michigan fans.

I don't think that is accurate, at all. Tell that to Bo Schembechler and Michigan fans.

As a big time college football fan, I have absolutely zero idea how many Rose Bowls Bo won. The one thing I do know is that he never won a national championship.

As a big time college football fan, I have absolutely zero idea how many Rose Bowls Bo won. The one thing I do know is that he never won a national championship.

If Michigan claimed national titles the way MSU does, Bo would have won 1973 and 1985.

Dantonio is turning into the new Bo, at least as far as the bowl records go.

The upper deck seems pretty empty from every shot I see of it.

Not surprising. Odd day for a meaningless game. Last I checked last week the UM hadn't even sold out their Sugar Bowl allotment.